gold- silver -platinum packages

Todd Anthony

Who use gold,silver and platinum type carpetcleaning
services? Doesnt that make the custy feel like they are getting a shotty job if you charge more to prescrub then they elect not to do it.If your already there clean the damn Carpet.

I never though that was a good idea because they can say, oh so you are going to do a shitty job if I dont get the more expensive cleaning.

Who here does that and how does it work?

Name
Nate W.
Todd Anthony said:
Who use gold,silver and platinum type carpetcleaning
services? Doesnt that make the custy feel like they are getting a shotty job if you charge more to prescrub then they elect not to do it.If your already there clean the damn Carpet.

We are a sqft pricer. We bid the job according to the scope of work. I think the only up-sell is deodorizing and protection. Anything else and we aren't doing our job.

Name
George Valliant
My experience is that 98.9% of the time they will chose the least expensive package.

But, if their carpets are trashed when you get there its an easy upsell.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I've never done it but what I've seen is something like basic = regular cleaning, silver = regular cleaning and protectant, gold = regular cleaning, protectant and deo. The clean is the same just added services.

Albert

Todd Anthony

Albert Lazo said:
I've never done it but what I've seen is something like basic = regular cleaning, silver = regular cleaning and protectant, gold = regular cleaning, protectant and deo. The clean is the same just added services.

Albert

Now that makes sense Albert. But I can't see the one cleaning is better then the other deal depending on price.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Albert Lazo said:

Albert

Exactly. You don't want to price down your service. Otherwise when you arrive at a job that the customer wants the basic package but has trashed carpet, you don't appear like your upselling services just to make your profit on the job. Include in your basic package your standard of cleaning with no extra frills like protector, or deoderizer or santizer. Include these in your silver and gold packages. And price your basic package high enough that if you have to power scrub something you can afford to do so.

Todd Anthony

Powerscrubing doesn't take a much longer if the carpet is trashed becuase then the rinsing goes faster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom