Golfing

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
People diss the idea of making money golfing.
I can tell my persona in life is that of a prick and people are very suprised to see I am an incredibly fun guy, if I do say so myself. I get invites to tourneys all the time and I play in alot. I wind up booking tons of commercial work through these things. I am a shamelss self promoter in life and people are thrown back about how approachable I am. A bottle of sambuca and bloody mary mixers go a long way. Don't gp tp sell but sell because you are there and it doesn't hurt to have game
I "worked" 8 am until 2 am booked well over $5,000 and a ton of leads without selling a thing, they all wanted to talk to me 220 yard 5 iron will do that:)

Name
jack zerkie
Lived in Florida fo 30yrs. still haven,t played, but now that heard Tiger tell what a hole in one really means I just might try, and I won,t have to get clubs for that. jz.

RIP IT

Name
Chris
Greg Crowley said:
People diss the idea of making money golfing.
I can tell my persona in life is that of a prick and people are very suprised to see I am an incredibly fun guy, if I do say so myself. I get invites to tourneys all the time and I play in alot. I wind up booking tons of commercial work through these things. I am a shamelss self promoter in life and people are thrown back about how approachable I am. A bottle of sambuca and bloody mary mixers go a long way. Don't gp tp sell but sell because you are there and it doesn't hurt to have game
I "worked" 8 am until 2 am booked well over $5,000 and a ton of leads without selling a thing, they all wanted to talk to me 220 yard 5 iron will do that:)

I know exactly what you mean. I have taken every Wednesday off for the last 16 years to play golf and do the same thing. Every time I go to golf I get more work. Good clients too as they have plenty of $.

200 metre 5 iron as well.

the 1 rescue goes 270 metres and driver 375 metres in a comp at Lakelands, Gold Coast were just silly ( apparently ).

counting down under three weeks till I spend a month in your fine country playing golf in Seattle, Myrtle Beach, Las Vegas and New York.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom