Gone with the old look, in with the new

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I remember a guy coming up to me in Santa Cruz asking about some hapiness!

Ua oughta gibe hime a call : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Love it!

Night and day difference.

The looked old and tired. It blended in with the traffic. The new looks bold, clean, crisp and very modern.

Congrats, great job! :headbang:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Starting to like that song. Doug Dimick posted that on FB.

I was looking for some way to engage people when they do see the truck rather than just having the busn name and normal bullets. (I'm driving it around for the first time yesterday and how dare people that didn't take the time to look, sheesh :oldrolleyes:) I gave the copy to the graphic designer and she came up with the look. I tweaked it by having the yellow extend through the cab. There are a few things I'm noticing now that I would have tweaked but its all insignificant. Still have some graphics to go on the roof. The orig owner of the truck had a vinyl sign busn and he put graphics on the roof. So rather than take the time to remove it, I'll just cover it.

The orig idea for the smile was simply to cheer people. It wasn't orig thought of for a "logo". That orig happy face on put on my truck with the thought that someone might be having a really crappy day, they're driving home and see that smile. They would chuckle to themselves but it wouldn't even reach their face, but that would have been the highlight of their day. Whether they were interested in my busn or not was even my consideration. So the new logo was designed with that same "cheer" in mind, something that would make people smile. Why be so serious :winky:

It is a new truck Bob. The old was wrecked back in Dec. I'd have had everything all in and running had it not been for delays. Everything is pretty much ready to go, just waiting on the new engine and HX'rs from TTI (John's) . I'd like to plumb in the oil HX that the Sapphires run; even if its not needed it would extend the life of the engine.

It sure does stand out!

Last edited:
Reactions: bob vawter

Connor

Name
Connor
I woulda done it differently, but what you have there is nice , too

I'm a jerk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom