Gonna Clean a lot of carpet this week...thankfully! :)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
80 Living rooms and bedrooms to get done in the next 2 days at these resort townhouses.

2014-05-18163708_zpsa78481e5.jpg

2014-05-18163722_zps051855e0.jpg

Another Resort emergency job of 2 love seats, a couch and 4 bedrooms, LR and Hall wall to wall before both vans are available.

A BIG restaurant job tonight....

More of the townhouses again tomorrow (after a large unit at one of our elder care facilities....

The last time I did these 80 units....I was 4 years younger and had a stronger knee...LOL!

And my daughter and my niece were running the other truckmount.

Told the boys, we did it in 2 days last time (and with the girls). If we can't do it with a 4 year older, walk with a little limp and you 2 youngsters....I'm gonna go get the girls! :)

Gosh it feels great to have this much work and know why I hurt in the mornings again sometimes (that feels great after this long winter....Love a good workout!)

Rest of the week is just great too. Can't wait.....and next week looks fantastic as we have one of our larger resorts to do on Wednesday as well as a bunch of other great jobs that came in.....feeling very blessed right now!

Unfortunately, my little girlfriend (Lola my mini Schnauzer) has to go in for knee surgery in the morning. She is 7 years old now. It should all be good in a couple weeks of careful healing though. Then the two of us are out on those jet ski's this year!

2014-05-11154523_zpsfd71174b.jpg

Hope you are all having a nice start to the season also!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom