good color for white tiles

What would be a good color to seal a white-offwhite tile that has a grey grout line. I was thinking a cream color or off white. The customer said white would not last as long. Any input would be appreciated.

safeclean

No problem color sealing grey to white you just need two coates instead of one. I try and steer my customers to stick with the same color grey in your case that way it is only one coat.

Craig

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
You can take the grey to a similar shade of a earth tone color to give the floor a newer feel.

Something that makes the floor flow, test a few colors first.

RickL

If your going with Grout Perfect Mist is a good color but you do have to do a second coat but it goes real quick on the second coat as GP covers well.

RickL

You do have

You do have one of the Color Charts with the different colors availavble that you can get from HD and actually lay down next to the grout line so the customer can select the color they want right?
Give me a call if you want i do quite a bit of Color Sealing (actually the highest $$ % of my biz)and would be glad to talk about anything you might need.
Rick Lord
678-350-3402

Just curious what most guys average to color seal. I am giving this customer a really good deal because of the amount of referrals sent my way (close to 2,000 a month in new and repeat business from this one customer). I was thinking 1.00 to 1.50 cents a foot to seal depending on the total square foot and whether or not two coatings are needed. I am going to use a light colored grey color sealer. Could someone reccomend a color and sealer style?

CapeCleaner

Get some samples or use the color chart as suggested. Whatever you do, don't make the decision on the color. That decision HAS to be the client's. I have clients sign a form stating they have chosen the color and acknowledging that they understand once the color is down, they own it. This is why I always do demos for color seal jobs. I think I adopted the form from the Grout Perfect marketing cd.

With regard to white color seal, it's fine as long as the client maintains the floor; wipes up spills, vacuums, and mops with a neutral cleaner. Their concern is also an opportunity to sell them on a yearly cleaning which extends the warranty (if you provide one) for an additional year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom