Good deal or not

A guy called me and normally I just hang up, but I listened to his sales pitch.

He said he could feature my business listing in the sponsored listings above the maps on google for 300 per month no contracts. It will be listed 24-7 in that section. I asked how many clicks I could receive. He said this was not pay per click so as many as I wanted.

The search term is carpet cleaning. He said that phrase dominates everything else which sounds true as well.

What do you think?

I told him I would have to think about it.

He gave the classic I can't hold it for you so you better sign up now crap. I told him I had plenty of work and could care less whether or not I was listed on google. I said call back tommorow and let me think about it.

Mike Draper

i get about 60 + of those calls a month. They all say the same thing and range from 50 a month and up. Do yourself a favor, deal with someone local. Find a local good internet/ website SEO company and they can do the same thing for you and you can deal with them if you are not happy or things need to be fixed. Try calling back this bonehead if you are not satisfied and you will get nothing but the runaround.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I get a dozen calls + a month about Google placement. Must be some big money in it for all these telemarketers!
They aren't making any off me. I tell them to take me off their list as soon as they mention the words "website and google"

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Problem is, there are some legit companies out there doing it.

Have them give you a website address for their company and then research it yourself.
See how it works, look for reviews.

A phone call is just a start. If they are a real company they will let you have a look at it.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:

Have them give you a website address for their company and then research it yourself.

A phone call is just a start. If they are a real company they will let you have a look at it.

Look at the "wEbSite"....MY ASS.... :roll:

Look @ U..."You are as PhOnEy as they Cum"... :idea:

You are a SaD :cry: ..."LittLe MaN".. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

SmOOOOCH.!!!!! :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:

Look at the "wEbSite"....MY ASS.... :roll:

Look @ U..."You are as PhOnEy as they Cum"... :idea:

You are a SaD :cry: ..."LittLe MaN".. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

SmOOOOCH.!!!!! :mrgreen:

Ok Harpocrite....how do you figure? Your own little misguided misconceptions? Your own insecurities prompting you to bully whoever might be doing something your skeered of? Just being an ass? Jealous? Your mother didn't love you enough....loved you too much? What's the real story?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom