Good God I'm glad to be home...

-JB-

Name
JB
left Nashville at 3:30AM!!!, central time, made it home (barely) --- 830 miles, rolled into Rot'nchester at 5:30Pm, est.

we WOULD have made better time but Denise felt it prudent to drink like three cups of coffee, several cans of soda and some water to "stay awake" :roll:, turns out as many times as we had to stop for potty breaks, WE COULD HAVE JUST SLEPT LONGER!!!!

Oh yeah, and ....
we got a front row view of one of the NASTIEST wrecks I ever did see about 1-200 yards in front of us! A dude drivin a caddy cut off a semi, well actually hit the semi, spun like three times, THEN the semi lost control after swerving trying to avoid the caddy, and went all willy nilly, rolling over on its side, and FLIPPING, in the process rolling OVER the caddy :shock: then slid across the road and slammed into a hill! No sh!T, it was stomach turning to watch!

Fortunately no one was hurt seriously. The caddy was FLAT all but the drivers spot, if that dude had anyone else in the car or the car had spun a lil more or a lil less, he/they would have surely died, no doubt.

Oh yeah.. and D saved our lives :roll: ...

don't tell er I told ya.

She was driving at the time of the accident, and about two miles before the accident some chick in a Hyundai was blocking up the passing lane... for like MILES! So there was a clearing at one point on the right so I tried to get her to pass er on the right, D said, "No just be patient, she'll move" she did. But I swear if D had done what I wanted instead of being so patient I have no doubt we would have been in that wreck too.

I KNOW I'm a blessed man.

Night guys, Great show, Mikey and all involved, gets better every year, pretty amazing for something that started in a dude's garage in Apto's a mere 6 years ago, you should all be proud.

I am.

-JB-

Name
JB
me too, now if you'll excuse me I need to go change my underwear! :oops:

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
take it as a sign...your not to be at mf,s ...or if your gonna come fly...that poor girl should not be made to sit in a car with you for such a long time
nobody shyoulkd be made sit in a car with you for that long unless there name is rob allen or hicks or fred

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Glad to hear your both safe and sound. It was great to meet you both and thanks again for the ride to & from the Wildhorse.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
and I was afraid of flying....we landed to freezing rain and sleet in KC. It took twice as long to get how and there were a few "scary mommy scary" moments in there.

But I'm glad to be back home, even if I had to spend the next day in Carharts blowing snow. :D

It was great meeting you guys, I had a blast! 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom