good golly miss molly

Cameron1

Is there anybody besides me who knows how to clean carpet and work with people? I have referred four self- proclaimed experts over the years to my sister-in-law (god bless her) to clean her carpets, rugs, and furniture. Twice in Texas, and twice in Florida. The stories she has told me about these "top notch" companies would blow your fricken mind. I have personally seen some of the work, and have been embarrassed. I am starting to believe that there are truly few who really get it. I'm not talking employees for the most part, but the fricken owner hisowndamnself. She's starting to question my judgment, and I just feel terrible. I found out today my latest recommendation sent another company over to do the job. Needless to say, she had some concerns and when she called, the original guy basically said it ain't his problem.

Now keep in mind, that these guys are good talkers and fast walkers, but they can't close the deal when it comes to results. Nothing personal because she liked all the guys except one, she is just very picky.

Bottom line here is if anyone wants to take her on as a client please let me know. She lives in St. Augustine, Floridia, has tons of money,always gets scotchgard , plays on three tennis teams, and belongs to the Country Club. The perfect Client profile.

Rex Tyus

She lives in St. Augustine, Floridia, has tons of money,always gets scotchgard , plays on three tennis teams, and belongs to the Country Club. The perfect Client profile.

Now I understand.

Cameron1

Rex Tyus said:
She lives in St. Augustine, Floridia, has tons of money,always gets scotchgard , plays on three tennis teams, and belongs to the Country Club. The perfect Client profile.

Now I understand.

Living in Marianna....... how could ya ?

Rex Tyus

Been there. If I lived in St Augustine I would never be sober enough to clean carpet. Town is toooo nice to work in.

Bob Foster

Don't forget to check the Ethical Services list. If they aren't on there then they are likely very BAD cleaners.

easy1dave

I am sure Dave Gill would do her a great job.Did a ride a-long with him an he is 1st class.Does excellent work

Cameron1

You guys are Hilarius, and should have been comedians. I only knew one of the guys. As a matter of fact, the other three were first brought to my attention by these wonderful boards. How bout that ?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I don't really think the other guys sucked at what they did. I'd bet that they just don't care. Most people can clean carpet properly...IF THEY WANT.

I have a son that can drive over there and take care of this. He's not a cc but there is a supermarket nearby where there are doctors standing by to help.

J/k Steve, good luck.

Albert

TimP

The problem is that most of the cleaners out there don't do their job the way they should be. Even a lot on here still don't and know better. It's hard to change your habits even when you know they are wrong. Also it is difficult to do a proper job when you will be late for the next job so then you skip steps and leave spots and do a mediocre job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom