Good Magnets

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I ordered my last batch of magnets few months ago, and noticed they don't stick very well to the fridge nor look that great. I've ran out and need some more, better ones this time.

Where do you guys get yours from, post a link please.

Thanks,

Bill

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You need to specify the quality when you order.. a little bit of "you get what you pay for".
My guy at Sir Speedy is expensive but the magnets are sturdy, sticky and pretty....just like I like my....nevermind.

I'll PM his number to you.

Name
R.J. Povio
http://www.miline.com/ClientProductDeta ... ductID=124

item/product number: 1103

you will need to find a distributor to buy these from. I bought them nearby at a local (i live in NY state but i am sure they can be drop shipped anywhere) trophy/printing shop Phone: 585-586-5484. Fax: 585-586-5272 Penfield Trophies ask for Rich Pantacello tell him RJ Povio gave me your name. I just picked up my van magnet order a couple weeks ago.

Best magnets bar none on the market.....as far as how thick the magnets are....we have used this exact magnet for about 15 yrs and still have people say i stilll have your phone number on your "lil truck magnet". Definately worth the extra money!!!! we pay 74 cents a piece for them.....they are worth $100 a piece!!

We have tried other "inexpensive imatation magnets" and they are not even close to the "sticking ability" as these ones.

They may send you a free sample

Any questions private message me....i will make sure you get the right magnets!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom