Good news for Powerclean owners

C

carpet america

Larry White formerly of Powerclean has opened a new shop.
He has a full chemical line and will also sevice truckmounts.
He can order Powerclean parts as well

His # is 708-390-0593

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I can order Powerclean parts also, and I actually get them. I guess it comes down to whether he services his customers better than powerclean did.

Walt

Doug Cox said:
I can order Powerclean parts also, and I actually get them. I guess it comes down to whether he services his customers better than powerclean did.

Doug,

Where do you get you parts? Glad to hear they are available.

Becker

Name
Becker
Tell him to buy a Banner Ad!

What the hell!

Powerclean went out of business! right? Does all useful information on this board have to come with a price tag in the form of a banner?

I'm sure a lot of powerclean owners will be thankful for the information.
As with any passed along info when a member is in search of parts or products.

Glad to hear powerclean owners might have a resource.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Walt- i search out the part numbers on the internet and when I need one I buy extras for the next time around. I couldn't rely on Powerclean for all the parts. They didn't seem to stock most of them.

Walt

Good idea. Now if we can just find a source for some of those hard to find parts. Like side panels or hx's or divertor valves

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
John olsen has the HX'S
jOHNS CUSTOM MACHINE SELLS DIVERTER VALVES- I converted mine over right after I bought it.

Any other parts you are looking for? What side panels?

Walt

I don't need anything right now. I was talking about the panels that are stamped Powerclean. If the top panel were ever to become damaged, where in the world would you ever find one?

My mechanic put his knee on the top panel and cracked it. I took four months to get a new one.

Mikey P

Administrator
Who will step up to the plate to assist White Magic Slide In owners

Frank (Mr Truckmount) in Oxnard ca said he was setting up to manufacture the Genesis59 again last I heard

Becker

Name
Becker
Mikey P said:
wasn't me Donald.

I did not say it was you Mike.. In fact a topic like this is what the board was or is all about.

Friends helping friends..

And if the board owner make a buck along the way then great.

But when members think all info shared needs to come in the form of a banner ad is BS..

Mikey P

Administrator
I agree

only time I insist on a banner or at least a $20 ad in the Garage Sale rm, is when a guy comes on here constantly pushing his wears with no regard to the advertisers who support the Board

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Walt said:
I was talking about the panels that are stamped Powerclean. If the top panel were ever to become damaged, where in the world would you ever find one?

My mechanic put his knee on the top panel and cracked it. I took four months to get a new one.
Go to a good metal shop. They should be able to fabricate a new side panel for you and have it powdercoated.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
We should set up an exclusive membership club for owners of TMs for those of us who have red headed step children, seems the membership is getting bigger & bigge!r!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom