Good reason to treat all customers well

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So I've been cleaning house for about a year and a half that was only about a $100.00 job because of lack of carpet. I treated her like she was my only customer. I would come out when she needed me and fixed some dog problems and kid problems...was more money for the dog problems. She loves me and wouldn't use anyone else.
About 6 months ago her and her husband bought this house.

th_zzzzzzhouse.jpg

6500 sqft bad ass house in the hills.
I have been out 3 times for her so far and she has spent a little over $2000.00 on me.
Just pays to have great customer service for everyone.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
That thought has crossed my mind a few times when I am cleaning for young couples in small homes or apartments. These people may be living in a mansion when they finish med school, or their parents may be in a mansion close by.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I had a customer that i went and did the estimate and they said they would move all the furniture but they would want me to do it on two seperate dates.

I thought that would be fine didn't really care whatever.

So I show up for the cleaning and they moved all the furniture to the middle of the room as we did the walk through he said next time you can do the outside of the room :shock:

Anyway I just sucked it up and did it and they have turned into one of my best customers he owns a church with a coffee bar or whatever you would call it and I'm in there all the time.

I alway's think of this when a custy is out of line, just suck it up and next time charge accordingly.

Keith

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My biggest job that I do every 6 months is a 20,000 sqft private school.
The way that I got it was I did some work for their treasurer. It was only a $200.00 job that I treated like it was my only job and she loved me. I cleaned her place a couple of times and when the school was built we started cleaning it.
Awesome referral.
I also get back to the school in between those 6 months to do areas that get dirty.

Great account.

Back
Top Bottom