Good thing I went LLC with MB.

Mikey P

Administrator
I've gotten well formulated, impressive letter headed summons 4 times already. Twice from Hr and twice from ***'s pajama lawyer.

Tre informed me today that they got a new lawyer who will be contacting me shortly. Seems Pajama wont take the case since I know where to find her on Facebook.

Rob is not happy about his picture being on my M6F flyer.

To me that picture represents a classic moment in MB folklore. I mean how often does a BB admin get two no neck goons sicked on him by another BB admin? I mean DAMN! When Rob told Heckle and Jeckle to beat me up right there in the middle of the trade show last year I pooped my pants. Those guys are huge, they would have ripped me apart. Good thing Al Sims and Vince Sapp were there to back me up or things would have gotten nasty.

Anywho, out of professional courtesy I have changed the flier to make the Allens happy.

mikeyfest2010e.jpg

CleanEvo

I hope your joking.

I can't believe those guys would get a lawyer after you for that! Don't they have better things to do with their time and money?

Mikey P

Administrator
Personal Asset Protection
When you're operating as a sole proprietor, the law views you and your business as inextricably linked. Explains attorney Patrick O'Neill, CEO of IncorporateABusiness.com, "One of the biggest benefits of incorporating or forming an LLC is that your business becomes, in a legal sense, a completely separate entity from you and any other shareholders." So in the unfortunate event that your business is sued, a judgment against your business doesn't extend to your assets, other than those invested in the business. Similarly, your business' creditors can only come after company assets – your house, life savings, and stamp collection remain safely out of reach.

Bob Foster

The little pussy ran off to another lawyer whining again. I hope the Allen's lawyer charged a lot of money.

That little act just bought them another 55 gallon drum of negative publicity.

Losers.

Jimbo

I'm upset that my face is covered by the numeral '0' on the brochure...but I won't sue over it!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If they had beat you down, which I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit, would they have not opened themselves up for a legitimate lawsuit? :?:

G

So does this mean the peace treaty is over with? Who fired the first shot?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i cant wait to see them in person at connections i think it will be a blast! and if he has goons with him i will be having some fun to say the least.

randy

Name
Randy
Mikey P said:
Personal Asset Protection
When you're operating as a sole proprietor, the law views you and your business as inextricably linked. Explains attorney Patrick O'Neill, CEO of IncorporateABusiness.com, "One of the biggest benefits of incorporating or forming an LLC is that your business becomes, in a legal sense, a completely separate entity from you and any other shareholders." So in the unfortunate event that your business is sued, a judgment against your business doesn't extend to your assets, other than those invested in the business. Similarly, your business' creditors can only come after company assets – your house, life savings, and stamp collection remain safely out of reach.

Plus with clever use of a Charging Order you can create horrible tax ramifications for your opponent. Example: Pussey Boy's carpet cleaners Forums of America gets a judgment of $300,000 against THE Hate board LLC for having a sense of humor. With Charging Order Protection the pussey boys would owe taxes on the $300,000 once they get the judgement, REGARDLESS of when and if they EVER collect one dime. Literally you can set it up where they owe taxes on money they never are able to collect. Plus they can only seize money that is to be distributed from the LLC to an individual member, if they have a judgment against an individual and only his share of the distribution. Thus you elect to make no distributions and they get nothing. Set up a management company (second LLC controlled by you or your agent/appointee) and syphon off the profits without ever making a distribution. You basically end up with a holding company that functions like a bullet proof ATM.

No distribution +Charging Order Protection = worthless judgement & tax bills for the successful plaintiff. Kind of like suing a non-profit with no assets, no insurance and no hope of collecting.

The above situation is based on fictional characters & entities and for illustrative purposes only. Any similarities with real pussey boys and their affiliates is coincidental.

Walt

Freedom of speech comes to mind. Last time I checked it was still on the constitution.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Lora

I've finally come to grips as to why such a sweet lady like you would marry John; what I can't fathom is why you swim in this cesspool with the likes of the rest of us!
:lol:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jim Pemberton said:
Lora

I've finally come to grips as to why such a sweet lady like you would marry John; what I can't fathom is why you swim in this cesspool with the likes of the rest of us!

It's easy Jim...
the only people that "gets" us...

IS us!

Lora Olson

Jim Pemberton said:
Lora

Hmmmm...well...

Bawb has 10,122 posts
You have 4021 posts
I have 207 posts

I think I'm only sticking my toe in the pool! :lol:

Don't tell my husband, but the real reason I'm on here is to keep an eye on him! :roll: :D

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
why is my pic or a pic of my truck not on your flyer.....damm glad i didnt stop by and bring you a beer

( had to go stright to jail.....clean up in cell 6)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom