Google is killing me...ugh

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They pulled all 13 reviews from my place page when you search my area....and they pulled down my places page. ugh

They are doing it because I received a few more reviews and they need to make sure they are legit (or at least that's my guess)..Yes they are legit. lol

I am still listed at the top on Google...just my name and website with no photos or stars etc. :cry:

It should be back soon....still a PITA. :lol:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Brian R AKA Corky said:
They pulled all 13 reviews from my place page when you search my area....and they pulled down my places page. ugh

They are doing it because I received a few more reviews and they need to make sure they are legit (or at least that's my guess)..Yes they are legit. lol

I am still listed at the top on Google...just my name and website with no photos or stars etc. :cry:

It should be back soon....still a PITA. :lol:

Could it be that you have seven different locations all with the same phone number in Texas.

A BIG Google no,no.

From the mouth of Google:
"Businesses that operate in a service area, as opposed to a single location, should not create a listing for every city they service. Businesses that operate in a service area should create one listing for the central office or location and designate service areas."

I'm surprised Google hasn't Kicked your listing to the curb.

Now go stand in the corner.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
In Texas Google did that to me...I don't even have those locations verified.

I show up 3 times in the first 3 pages...I'm not complaining....but it might screw me otherwise.

Google finds their own info...if it's listed even a little different...they don't put it together.

Some sites that I listed my info on rearrange the info after I input it so Google thinks they are different. Go figure.

TimP

Stop depending on Google for your business, and complaining about it. Nobody wants to hear you whine all the time about google. How many complaint threads are you going to make in a month......

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
TimP said:
Stop depending on Google for your business, and complaining about it. Nobody wants to hear you whine all the time about google. How many complaint threads are you going to make in a month......

Yea,Take Tims advice!!!

That is what I tell all my competition.

Who wants free advertising. That levels the playing field and can give your business 2K or more of new clents every week anyway.

Tell Google to get lost!!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
No offense Brian, but I am amazed that you still feel that "all this other stuff" you spend you time on, is less work, more rewarding, and more promising, than actually running only one successful truck of your own.

TimP

I'm not saying don't use google. What I'm saying is don't depend on it.

And most importantly.

Stop complaining!!!

You chose to use them deal with them. 1 thread a month is enough. We don't need to hear when you take a crap do we???? That's what you're doing with this google thing.

What you should depend on is going out there either yourself or your employees do great work and ask for referrals. Offer discounts, incentives, whatever it takes to get your referrals. Make sure they get their money worth and that they say wow and want to tell all their friends. That will do more for you than any google crap. And just for the record I'm sure this google crap does help, I think any and all means of advertising should be done especially if your market uses the internet to find service work. But there are other, and better ways of spending your time building your business. Moderation my friend, moderation.....

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
This board is sure getting silly.

Now there are deputies patrolling how often you can post about a particular topic.

How do you sign up for the tin badge or did you borrow Harpos?

Who cares?

A dynamic board should welcome discussion of all kinds.

Too many attacks of the poster lately, instead of constructive advice.

BTW: I've been getting 2K a week from Google for free.

TimP

Dave Yoakum said:

Now there are deputies patrolling how often you can post about a particular topic.

Who cares?

Listen. If he already has a thread complaining about google. Post in that thread.

We do have discussions of all kinds. And I'm not saying he shouldn't of posted at all. But to make new thread is ridiculous. And quite frankly Brian is starting to get on my nerves. After being on here a few years he's the only person that has done that, maybe G and Crowley but they annoyed me in a different way. And obviously he's getting on the nerves of others because he keeps getting attacked. Maybe that should tell you and him something.

So what are you his body guard? Am I not allowed to make a simple complaint and speak my mind, and how does that make me have some badge. So did you sign up for some badge from Corky? Do you have some affair going and feel you have to fight his fights? Are you a Mary Kay lover?

Mikey P

Administrator

big deal, I get at least twice that and you dont' see me trying to sell people on shit so basic you should be ashamed to try and profit off it.

Dave remove all those damn tags off your profile and just be a regular Joe on this Board.
For christ's sakes dude, your pay check idea would work for maybe 2.5% of the members here.

Think of why you piss off people on every board you frequent.

This board has not changed in anyway other then tossing asshole and liars.

please dont fall into either category.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
goomes said:
No offense Brian, but I am amazed that you still feel that "all this other stuff" you spend you time on, is less work, more rewarding, and more promising, than actually running only one successful truck of your own.

It's more work, more rewarding, more promising than running only one successful truck of my own.

I love what I do.

I am, however starting another truck to run myself just for shits and giggles. See my padcapping thread.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
TimP said:
Dave Yoakum said:

Who cares?

Listen. If he already has a thread complaining about google. Post in that thread.

We do have discussions of all kinds. And I'm not saying he shouldn't of posted at all. But to make new thread is ridiculous. And quite frankly Brian is starting to get on my nerves. After being on here a few years he's the only person that has done that, maybe G and Crowley but they annoyed me in a different way. And obviously he's getting on the nerves of others because he keeps getting attacked. Maybe that should tell you and him something.

So what are you his body guard? Am I not allowed to make a simple complaint and speak my mind, and how does that make me have some badge. So did you sign up for some badge from Corky? Do you have some affair going and feel you have to fight his fights? Are you a Mary Kay lover?

Good post Tim,

maRy...has some "vIrTuAl IssUeS... :roll:

He assumes the MORE he post...that his MB rating goes UP... :oops: :oops: :oops:
He Luv'S to be on the 1st page... :cry:
He think's it offers him CreDAbAlitY... :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dude, when you post are you looking in a mirror?

Just about everything you have ever said about me seems to be the problems you are having with yourself.

If you need me to, I will keep your secret...I'm just sayin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom