Google placement...

Mikey P

Administrator
I was talking to this company today.

For 5 bucks a day they guarantee me first page placement on Google.

Cermak has me up top for some areas and categories but not all of them.

I'm not sure if he could accomplish what this company can for the price But I will talk to him about it.

I did Pay Per Click to the tune of $500 a month and it didn't do squat. PPC puts you in the Ad Words/Paid/National areas on the Google page where I believe most web browsers have trained themselves to not look.

[url="http://performancelocalli...tp://performancelocallistings.com/Default.asp[/url]

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
How in the crap did you manage to run up $500 per month in ppc?

Did you not have the regional settings turned on?

Are you sure you didn't have some local competitors or someone clicking on the thing all day?

Anyway, be careful with these seo companies. If they are guaranteeing you a certain placement I would be very leery of them.

Scott

All I can advise is to make absolute sure that the guarantee is full money back, signed and the fine print nil.

Scott

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
From looking at the site it looks like it's for local searches (yahoo local..ect). Might be worth a shot though. How long would you be commit ed for?.

BTW, did you know you have 3 separate sites with duplicate content?. Unless someone knows something I don't, duplicate content is not liked by the engines.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom