Google question

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Google will post new reviews when it reshuffles the deck .(usually about every 6 weeks.) Google reviews however can show up almost immediately. But, it is best to get reviews from an assortment of review sites in case one site becomes out of favor with Google or for whatever reason the reviews vanish into the ether. I lost over ten Google reviews at the end of October and they never came back.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Looks like SP reviews may not propagate to Google.(Old as those reviews are.) After all it is a competitor. This is an other example of why you need to have reviews from an assortment of review sites.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've pretty much stopped working at getting reviews directly on Google.

They scrape Judy's book, Yelp and other sites...and that fine with me.

I wish they scraped Angieslist.com (password protected)...I would have a ton of reviews showing.

Angieslist.com reviews show up in the "organics" but when you click...you need a password for that too....crappy deal but whattyagonnado?

If you get reviews everywhere else and Google finds them...they are locked in better than getting them directly on Google.
When Google clears it's own reviews...yer scruued...for the most part...I have about 19 reviews now..some I got back...most I didn't.

Send your customers to Judy'sbook.com

Thats' becoming my favorite site for reviews.

Back
Top Bottom