Gorilla Carpet Cleaning trucks, shades of Bethel...

Chris A

Name
Chris
I see the waste tank behind the machine, fresh I wonder, maybe use the space in the middle of the box

Chris A

Name
Chris
Heat in the box would be something else to consider, but I have thought that having a REAL truck would be awesome, that sucker would run fooooooreeeevur...

realclean

Name
Jesse Lowe
That's one nice TRUCK. Says it has a fan it exhaust the heat. Also says it can provide heat to all compartments to keep it from freezing.

I really like all doors open from the outside, no climbing up and in to get to something. For every day cleaning, I don't like having all the extra equipment on the truck, too much weight.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Finally a truck I can both clean with and move into.

No more paying rent and a life style upgrade to boot.

Does it come with all you can it sushi and life time supply of Sapporo?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
NOW that is bad ass........

hummm time to cut and add a full length frame to my mega cab.....

imagine a Judson (or any other TM with the waste water tank under) and the space savings there....

only PROBLEM......where is the spot for the rotaries??? Just tweak the space where they have all those fans???

ohhh my damn that is cool though

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Looks great! Will there be a sighting at MF 10? I can see these things going over really well with this crowd...

The Clean Machine

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I would think you could modify the areas with the air movers for a rotary. Most cleaners won't carry that many blowers

F

FB7777

Would be a terrible design for cold climates, tools would freeze simply driving from job to job in those compartments

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Would be a terrible design for cold climates, tools would freeze simply driving from job to job in those compartments

The backs of them compartments should be heavy wire meshing instead of a solid panel. This would allow the heat from inside the box get to the compartments.

Billy

Name
BH
That is very cool looking accept I don't see away to carry rugs so it is limited unless there is a place I don't see.

It definitely uses space efficiently.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
It does have some limitations. Its similar to how the guy set up his Big Red in the 80's, except his didn't slide out.
Short of having to go up steps all the time, I like getting into the box for things. Everything is right there to mix, and grab etc, without having to run around the truck, but nothing saying they couldn't make a few tweaks.
The side opening doors work great 80% of the time. There are many jobs I've been on where side access becomes really limited because of where the parking is. Having one access at the back where the TM is located keeps things really simple.

I wonder if they've been looking at the Aussie setups for ideas?

hogjowl

Idiot™
The only thing I can appreciate about that set up (from simply looking at the pictures only) is that it separates the operator from the heat and noise of the equipment.

Reactions: Billy

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Looks like a good set up but I like the fact that we can reconfigure our space in the vans and box trucks as needed. Like rug deliveries, or flood equipment or a big 2 day long commercial cleaning job etc. There is always different tools machines etc that we need.
Other than that I really really like these truckboxes.

Reactions: Billy

Billy

Name
BH
Looks like a good set up but I like the fact that we can reconfigure our space in the vans and box trucks as needed. Like rug deliveries, or flood equipment or a big 2 day long commercial cleaning job etc. There is always different tools machines etc that we need.
Other than that I really really like these truckboxes.

I agree because just last Oct we redesigned our truck for the forth time since we purchased it giving us the most efficient design yet IMO for our business. I noticed almost immediately it lacks any place for rugs & has limited space for tools like the RX-20, Wood machine etc....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom