Mikey P

Administrator
1517489_10204970054324487_5078720708551239259_n.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
yep...PMF internal jet tool..
it's the greatest in the history of the world.
If an operator knows how to adjust PSI, there's noting it can't clean as well or better than any upl tool

ergos of the Sapphire Pro are better (matter of fact, best ergos in the history of the world) ...but that's all

..L.T.A.

steve_64

i dont see a bane there?

and to answer your question, no.

besides the bane which is what i use, i have a couple others. i would like to try some out in florida.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
SS for productivity.
PMF for much better detail and control. Priced much better.

I'd love to try the Shear Dry and Mytee's new one.

Hated the Kleenrite tool. Hydrokinetic & HydraMaster tools too cumbersome. Prochem's too heavy and I don't like the spray head outside.
Never tried the CFR.

Name
Lee Stockwell
The Kleenrite upholstery tool, which isn't pictured, was my favorite since early 1981 when I first got it. During my Bane years I never ever used the Bane "upholstery tool" which I viewed as ancient and crude even then.

You have a KR Drapery tool pictured. I wasted well over $300 on it, having used it 3 or 4 times before deciding it yielded poor results on most drapery.

I like the SS tool now, but it could use tweaking, which I'm sure is coming.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The Kleenrite upholstery tool, which isn't pictured, was my favorite since early 1981 when I first got it

You have a KR Drapery tool pictured. I wasted well over $300 on it, having used it 3 or 4 times before deciding it yielded poor results on most drapery..

I loved the KR tool for many years. The drapery tool didn't work all that well but then dry cleaning didn't either. Not to mention it was a bit sharp when you removed the pleat insert.

Reactions: ronbeatty
Name
Lee Stockwell
"What a Difference a Day Makes!" was the tagline then for the class with Murray Cremer. So true it turns out.

Don't miss Jim Pemberton's presentation at MFE. It will make a similar difference in your career.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The HK tool isn't there. If they made that tool out of a plastic so it was lighter I bet there'd be a lot more guys trying it
I've tried the SS tool, used the KR tool for years, switched to the orig DM, then bought the HK. I'll get years out of that tool.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
situational for me depending on what im doing but finer fabrics and lighter/medium soiling really like the SS clear
for trashed i reach for the prochem flood tool with a hole glide :D
and car detailing the pmf 4" internal jet or a combo of the 3 depending.

got to try out the kinetic in vegas with some cleaners. Nice production tool which I really think could benefit from a view window

Bjorn

you like the trigger when was the last time you cleaned anything

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This morning I cleaned three divan cushions. They came in wet from a water loss. Not really dirty but I was trying to keep it from a water stain.

It looked good wet but I think Monday there maybe some visible differences from the saturated and just cleaned areas. Oh well I tried!

Name
Nate W.
SS tool followed my the HK close second....

Upholstery tools are like women, it's a personal preference... I like them all, some more than others....

Chavez on Nate's computer....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom