Got a present from Mytee today!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Did they send you the free update? Can't complain if you got 3 of them! I suppose mine should be coming soon as well then... Hows the new manifold?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have the new carbon fiber with the yellow glide........... Yes, my manifold does not look like that contraption................ Do you have the old manifold? mine seems good. whats wrong with it?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
FCC;

I am a distributor and have used 3 different jet combos on the 14" Bentley wand.

1. The original slight-angle setup from Connections last year.

2. Modified angle-setup that gave the 4 jets a more vertical slant.

3. The brass manifold that you pictured above.

Just a few days ago, I tested the latest manifold that you have,
against a 14" CMP Wand with 4 angled jets and a GG.

Both of them cleaned well, but IMO, the Mytee with the new adjustable jet setup outcleaned the CMP which is a well-respected wand design.

I understand your concern with a lot of brass fittings, but several of my customers have been running them for about a month with no complaints of changes in jet pattern.

Larry

Joe Bristor

Dudn't matter so much what it looks like if it works imo.

"Both of them cleaned well, but IMO, the Mytee with the new adjustable jet setup outcleaned the CMP which is a well-respected wand design."

So what do you attribute this 'outcleaning' to Larry?
better angle? Steeper angle (more pentration) or less (high shear)?
what angle IS the best ?
closeness of jet to carpet ?
evennness of flow ?
overall coverage?
edge cleaning?
what carpet type did you do tests on?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I dont have any problems with my spray pattern or anything.. Never changed anything on it, except greenie tweaked it.... I got my from Larry, so i'm not sure if he tweaked it before i got it. Did you larry? I got the floor demo one.. So no problems with mine

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
FCC,

This is my fault. I wrote up this order, and intended to ship you the old style manifold. Our shipping guys substituted the newer style manifold for the old, thinking they were doing a good thing. Obviously, they meant well, but it resulted in you getting the incorrect items above.

I just pulled the correct items, boxed them, and drove them over to FedEx for you. You should get them tomorrow. Please let me know if there are any questions upon receipt.

Once again, I apologize.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
FCC,

This is my fault. I wrote up this order, and intended to ship you the old style manifold. Our shipping guys substituted the newer style manifold for the old, thinking they were doing a good thing. Obviously, they meant well, but it resulted in you getting the incorrect items above.

I just pulled the correct items, boxed them, and drove them over to FedEx for you. You should get them tomorrow. Please let me know if there are any questions upon receipt.

Once again, I apologize.

If every company had customer service like mytee it would very difficult to choose who to do biz with. we all make mistakes, what sets us all apart is that - who reconizes and corrects the error or mistake quickly and effectively. eveytime i see this kind up stepping up to the plate to take care of a customer, no matter how irate or unforgiving that customer is, it makes me want to buy something from mytee.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
dealtimeman said:
FCC,

Once again, I apologize.

If every company had customer service like mytee it would very difficult to choose who to do biz with. we all make mistakes, what sets us all apart is that - who reconizes and corrects the error or mistake quickly and effectively. eveytime i see this kind up stepping up to the plate to take care of a customer, no matter how irate or unforgiving that customer is, it makes me want to buy something from mytee.

Your very right Micheal but it makes me wonder who the hell is selling this stuff and not taking care of it. The end user SHOULD NEVER have to deal with the manufactuer EVER (unless of course the manufactuer is selling to both sides).

Name
John LaBarbera
As you know John, Mytee sell to dist. However, as noted earlier, we probably should be more selective who we allow to dist.

Joe Bristor

Labarbera if you're referring to me, dont.

Larry,
So what do you attribute this 'outcleaning' to Larry?
better angle? Steeper angle (more pentration) or less (high shear)?
what angle IS the best ?
closeness of jet to carpet ?
evennness of flow ?
overall coverage?
edge cleaning?
what carpet type did you do tests on?

Joe Bristor

FCC,
I feel your pain.
I read about the carbon fiber, bot a bunch of them, every one was a mess of oversized supply lines, missing parts, multicolored heads, pressure this and trigger that. I still have most of these wands. Had to place three more orders just to get some I could actually piece together well enuf to sell.
I've got idialked in except for the glide.
GG has a glide that saves the wand.
Surely you read Bob Foster teach up all about it.
He says it's his favorite wand now
So get that glide.
And if that dont make you happy then it's gotta be the jets.
I've offered it here and elsewhere, send me your wand, I'll install my kit and send it back.
You just pay shipping both ways.
Then you can evaluate, talk it up if you like it, and help me unload the rest of these CCF wands.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

mind you i am pointing no one out....

BUT.....

there are times when it is to big of pain in the ass to play the "tell the supplier so they can tell the mfg or wholesaler...and blah blah"

There are times if its broke i just wanna call the mfg, have them tell me whats what (i mean they did make it right?) send it to me or tell me what to go ask the disty ifn it needs to follow that route...

cuz you know John

you suppliers have f'd things up more then once

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if that is basicly new and you hadn't used it because of the issues why is the glide beat to shit. I chock this complaint up to user error knowing the source.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
where did you buy the glide so I can avoid them if that is a barely used glide. If you buy a specialty item you need to treat it with care. I am sorry i don't know how they advertise but I have different wands for different things, I also have rotovacs , 175's etc etc. My favorite wand is a very light blue line wand and because I know the head has a small piece welded in there to hold the vac entrance from collapsing I am careful with that wand, I also have a solid Prochem quad that I could run over and not hurt. Just looking at the manifold mount on that wand I would be careful. Streaking I would rule out operator error before bashing one of the best companies to deal with. I had streaking with a wand and guess what there was a piece of sand in the jets. $500 and you make a federal case I guess Broke dick nation is alive and well

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
FCC said:
I don't know....how about one of those stacks of hundreds you wipe your ass with.......
8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom