Got a real problem with the 360i..

Mikey P

Administrator
Damn thing fills my Vortex waste tank with so much sludge I cant get it to drain... :shock: :shock:

Guess I'll have to start running lint filters again.

A

amazingcleansc

Re: Got a real problem wiht the 360i..

haha nice. I spoke with a guy who lives in Long Island and 90% of what they do is clean outdoor pavers around pools. he told me that was like lint filter hell!

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
That's why I stopped using the pool filter with the stockings, I had to stop and change em out 2 or 3 times a job.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Strategically I WANT the sludge in the bottom of my waste tank, and not in some pantyhose filter.

When I dump the tank the sludge gets quickly raked into a bag and put in the dumpster.

TimP

The RX has the same problem. I've pulled the filter basket out on occasion cause I didn't have time to clean it. Best way I've found to unclog your tank is to open the waste port and turn on the vac when the water level allows the blower to come on then cut it off and let it drain. Then make sure you rinse the crap out. It sure makes a pile of crud when it gets bad enough to clog up the drain.

Mikey P

Administrator
Loren Egland said:
[quote="Mikey P":1vayb78x]Damn thing fills my Vortex waste tank with so much sludge I cant get it to drain... :shock: :shock:

Guess I'll have to start running lint filters again.

I thought that prevacuuming removed all the heavy soil. Hmmmm?[/quote:1vayb78x]

If Werner got a 360i he would save half a life time.

Ron actually likes to vacuum. Remember he said "those are the fun ones to vacuum." I actually like to vacuum as well. I just do it a lot faster. I always walk in the door with a vacuum in hand.

The other day I did just that and the lady had her vacuum out and just vacuumed. I thought about Ron vacuuming it anyways. Hell even I am not dumb enough to start vacuuming implying Mrs. Piff's vac is a poc. I said it looks great and thank you for saving me some time.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Ya never know Daniel. I've been fooled many times. The other day in fact on a rental. The mother had just vacuumed and I removed a couple inches of soil yet. I just let them know its not them, its that I know what to look for and I can see it coming out, or its their machine.

So are you prevacuuming Mike, now that you're using the 360 or letting it do the work?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Got an honest question. Do you think it is possible to over vacuum to the point of damaging the carpet backing?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the only time I've seen some "damage" with just vacuuming is when I was vacuuming a CGD that was VERY worn and wasn't glued down any more, worn really thin and the latex was breaking down.

Dirtmonger

danielc said:
The other day I did just that and the lady had her vacuum out and just vacuumed. I thought about Ron vacuuming it anyways. Hell even I am not dumb enough to start vacuuming implying Mrs. Piff's vac is a poc. I said it looks great and thank you for saving me some time.

I would bet 8 out of 10 vacuums that Mrs Piff has are stopped up, bags filled to capacity or beater bars are wrapped up with debris.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
Did some beach houses today.

good lord, the sand this damn thing rips out from down deep is absolutely amazing.

"MAN"..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The "VIG"...on this SaleS GiG....Must be GREAT.... :roll:

"You SiR...are ShaMlEss".... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom