Got made fun of by some high school girls...

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
My commercial is working. They were spoofing the dialog in the commercial when they saw us walking up to our van. I guess high school girls aren't our target audience though.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Misleading?

I was walking up to the van, and the girl said, "I have a carpet emergency!"

I said, "What's that?"

Her and her friend laughed and I overheard her saying she has been waiting to say that as they ran off giggling.

I'm pretty sure I got made fun of by some highschool girls...

Did somebody edit my post for me? I was talking to "that boring guy you can't get off the phone" while I posted that. He was droning on about a lot of things.... I could have typed just about anything.

Anyway, the lady in the commercial says, "B&B Carpet Cleaning, I got your number from your website, come quick, it's an emergency!"

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
you are the kind of guy that talks just to hear yourself talk..nothing to say of interest, just pop in and babble some dumb shit
to hear some noise come out of your suck hole..

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
davegill said:
you are the kind of guy that talks just to hear yourself talk..nothing to say of interest...
And that would be different from most everybody else here in what way, Dave?

Island Boy
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Dave, are we gonna see you in St. Pete for Strategies for Success in ten days? SFS members tell me they actually implement much more the second time around. January 18- 8:00 AM- and yes, we start on time.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Other than Steve and Ken, I see a lot of quite useful and intelligent posts here everyday.

Is there some way to get those two to shut up ?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MattT

Actually, Tony, you better "shut up" or I'll make it so you attend the Tampa Bay SFS with a broken arm like you did last year! How d'ya like those apples?

Island Boy (posting on my son Matt's computer so I can be as snarky as I want.)

PS Actually, Tony, any time you want to lump me together with Ken Snow go right ahead. One of the true gentlemen of this business. And Dave, you never answered my question. Yes or no and I don't wanna hear any excuses about how cold Florida has been lately!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
you will see me at another sfs soon my friend..and it was 2 years ago that tony broke his arm and pouted in the back
of the room at sfs if i am not mistaken..
we are looking to buy 3 acres to build the shop and house on and i will need another dose sfs to keep me on track
to pay for it all.
dave

harryhides

Name
Tony
MattT said:
Actually, Tony, you better "shut up" or I'll make it so you attend the Tampa Bay SFS with a broken arm like you did last year! How d'ya like those apples?

Island Boy (posting on my son Matt's computer so I can be as snarky as I want.)
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Actually, Tony, any time you want to lump me together with Ken Snow go right ahead. One of the true gentlemen of this business. And Dave, you never answered my question. Yes or no and I don't wanna hear any excuses about how cold Florida has been lately!

Hey Matt, nice to see you here.
Are you checking up on the old man ?
I met you in Chicago about 10 yrs ago when you were around 17 and just pouting in the back row waiting for the next round of Nick's food. You were much more polite back then.....

:mrgreen:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
harryhides said:
Hey Matt, nice to see you here.
Are you checking up on the old man ?
I met you in Chicago about 10 yrs ago when you were around 17 and just pouting in the back row waiting for the next round of Nick's food. You were much more polite back then.....
:mrgreen:
Nope, just me, the second nastiest curmudgeon in the industry posting, Tony.

Island Boy

PS Wow, Dave, hard to believe it has been two years. Meanwhile, just to keep your SFS fix up to date just bookmark www.StrategiesForSuccess.com Most of the site is open free of charge to non-members but with your SFS training you will have a head start.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom