Got me a new vacuum today!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I got a riccar. It has a stiff brish roller, and it's almost self propelled.... Lots of suck. Its a two speed model, which will be nice for those shag carpets. A little pricey though at $299.00 pics suck sorry Only 9 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye bye oreck

I still have 4 orecks and one big royal metal thing that is a month old but heavy

riccar.jpg

riccar1.jpg

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Joey, after some use, let us know what you think compared to your orecks. One of the vacuum shops we send people to have really been pushing the riccars because they are well made and made in America. They want us to put a display in our showroom,, though we are happy enough to refer them to the actual shop.

CleanEvo

I've been looking at one of those at the local vacuum shop, I want to buy it cause he refers me a lot of work, but this Sebo I have just won't die on me!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, It has much better suck than the oreck and I love the stiff bristles and metal rollers.. So far I am impressed

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
yah bigger fan so more suck..metal roller...better material for outer bag..better filtering...wayyy more agitation with stiff bristles...

that vac is a great vac..goood choice!!!...you won't regret it..

yah i just got the lindhaus valzer for my home vac with no attachments..have to get them out every time i want to use them..kinda sucks but i like that its lighter and easier to maneuver..

lindhaus rocks!!!

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Radiance/Brilliance models are pretty much the Cat's ass also..

Best Vacuum Store in Orange County (Google Best Vacuum) has a video that claims the Riccar Radiance is the Best vacuum in the world. Pretty good arguement. I like Lindhaus...little more user friendly and different engineered brushroll. Better pick up just maybe not as much suction to get as deep clean. But between a Radiance/Brilliance, Lindhaus, Miele you are looking at 3 of the top ALL AROUND (Suction, agitation AND filtering) vacuum brands in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom