Got me another New Seal-A-Door! With a view

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
20150122_084052.jpg

Got a new Seal-A-Door... With a view this time.

A person can never have enough Seal-A-Door's.

Thanks Ron Hunkins.

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
I hope I'm not violating any rules that will void my privilage of being on Mikey's page....but, incase anyone wants more information on Seal-A-Door, here is a pretty complete run down. And, as always, if additional info is needed or wanted, just give us a call at 612/250-8454.

PRICING AND SIZES....AND MORE INFORMATION:

It has been suggest time and again that I need to make this information more accessible and visable. So....here it is, front and center!

First, and most importantly, please be aware of our "RISK FREE GUARANTEE". Its very simple: you order, we ship, you receive and evaluate "Does it meet my expectations?"; if "Yes", call with credit card information or notify us that "check is in the mail". If "No", put product back in the shipping container (either vinyl sleeve or box) and ship back to us. Your total risk is the return "Shipping Cost".

Please remember: it is just as important to show respect for, and provide protection to, your customers interior environment in the Spring, Summer and Fall as it is in the Winter. Seal-A-Door is the "EVERY SEASON" accessory!...and SOOOO easy to use!!

Seal-A-Door is available in three different configurations:

"The Standard" is intended for typical residential doorway openings (36" X 80"); this unit is priced at $139.95.

"The Combo" will fit a typical commercial doorway opening (36" X 84") AND will compress down to fit a typical residential opening also. Price: $149.95.

"The Jumbo" is exclusively for the tall "executive style" doorway opening (36" X 96"); this 8' version is priced at $169.95.

The above pricing is for 1-2 piece orders; there are discounts for 3-5 pcs., 6-10 pcs. and for 11+ pieces. Please email us for volume pricing information.

Standard colors for the Seal-A-Door are blue, yellow, red, lime green and orange; other colors are available at a slight "up-charge", depending on volume.

There is a $5.00 "Packaging" charge for shipped orders (a heavy duty vinyl sleeve or Box); product is shipped via UPS, FedEx or Speedee (depending on your location).

Orders typically ship "From Stock" in 3-5 business days.

Options are: "Window" $45.00. We also have stainless steel "carrying brackets" made specifically for the Seal-A-Door. It takes one set for "wall mount" and two sets for ceiling mount. One set is $28.95 and two sets are $52.95. There is a $10 "flat rate" shipping charge for shipping brackets (whether it's one set or two).

TO ORDER: Send us an email to sealcanvas@aol.com. Include your name, company name, contact phone number, size and color, window or brackets, and your "Ship to" address. We will confirm receipt and get the product prepped to send to you.
Thanks again for your interest...I will look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Ron Hunkins
sealcanvas@aol.com
www.sealcanvas.com
612/250-8454
www.facebook.com/Seal-A-Door

Thank you for allowing me to post this!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
A question to Shari:
Dear Shari, what does Mark do, beside buying every single carpet cleaning gadget on the planet?

Dear Ofer,

This is Shari on Mark's Computer.....

He Works, Works and Works to pay for his over spending while gripping the whole time about why he has to work so hard and then talks about what he's buying next and how many.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Ron or Mark will the Seal a Door fit side to side in the van for storage?

I am too lazy to go measure my Chevy

Thanks

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB

And then he goes to FL for three weeks, and hi-jacks every post on MB with photos of the beach, drinks, dogs and his beautiful wife......

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

This is not how we all work?

This isn't normal?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
And then he goes to FL for three weeks, and hi-jacks every post on MB with photos of the beach, drinks, dogs and his beautiful wife......

Pay no attention to the naysayers, Mark. Your posts have a positive influence on the members here.

After all your vacation posts I realized something is missing from my life - I have never, ever, had a mojito. You have given me the strength to correct that! I plan to try one real soon.....

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Ron or Mark will the Seal a Door fit side to side in the van for storage?

I am too lazy to go measure my Chevy

Thanks
Hey Brad....No....it won't. The "length of the Combo" is 87"...sorry! But...we have some great brackets for hanging on the wall or ceiling! 12 ga. stainless steel....made for our "easy in/easy out" mantra!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Pay no attention to the naysayers, Mark. Your posts have a positive influence on the members here.

After all your vacation posts I realized something is missing from my life - I have never, ever, had a mojito. You have given me the strength to correct that! I plan to try one real soon.....

Just let me know when and where....LOL! :)

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Dear Shari,
Hey, get off the computer Mark!

Mikey's board prides itself in providing a service for every need.

Handsome boy (aka happy trigger video man) needs some serious help. The first step is acknowledging the problem. Congratulations.
1) Do not let him associate with "dealtimeman", otherwise known as:"The man who never met a gadget he didn't like". It will not lead to anything constructive.
2) He needs an intervention. The superb team of LarryBaWbb has done it many times, with exceptional success. Mardie, Waldo, Lawdwig, War Monger to name a few.
3) In the unlikely event that even they can't help, please remove all children, women and pets from the premises, your husband is clearly in Fred & Fred territory.

We'll pray for you.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Dear Shari,
Hey, get off the computer Mark!

Mikey's board prides itself in providing a service for every need.

Handsome boy (aka happy trigger video man) needs some serious help. The first step is acknowledging the problem. Congratulations.
1) Do not let him associate with "dealtimeman", otherwise known as:"The man who never met a gadget he didn't like". It will not lead to anything constructive.
2) He needs an intervention. The superb team of LarryBaWbb has done it many times, with exceptional success. Mardie, Waldo, Lawdwig, War Monger to name a few.
3) In the unlikely event that even they can't help, please remove all children, women and pets from the premises, your husband is clearly in Fred & Fred territory.

We'll pray for you.

Shari says thanks....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom