Got my 360 i today.. A couple questions.........

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, I have not used it yet.. The training video that came with it sucked! All it tells is how to change the heads and run the machine off! They should have made a video of it actually being used explaining things........... So who has a good video?

One more thing............... This thing has a 1.5 inch hose! So should I just get an adaptor for the end of my 2 inch to hook it up? Or put back my 1.5 inch lead hose? This thing looks built pretty well.. I plugged it in and turned on the motor.. It cuts in and out when it is on high,, guess thats normal.. Can't wait to use it........Or should I say........ Can't wait to watch my tech use it. :) Thanks John for all of the help and the great price! Hope you found a shipping company. If not call me again and Ill help you!

Name
Nate W.
Youtube has videos.... Do your tech know how to run a 175? It's not rocket science.... !gotcha!

Take the 1.5" off and it's a 2" port on the bottom. Cut a small piece of 2" to put there or just use your hose off the machine....

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Used it in an empty apartment tonight! worked great! Its going to take some time to get used to the hoses and the cord n the way.

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
Used it in an empty apartment tonight! worked great! Its going to take some time to get used to the hoses and the cord n the way.

Work your way into the room..... Unless you have dirty hoses...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
joeynbgky said:
Well, I have not used it yet.. The training video that came with it sucked! All it tells is how to change the heads and run the machine off! They should have made a video of it actually being used explaining things........... So who has a good video?

One more thing............... This thing has a 1.5 inch hose! So should I just get an adaptor for the end of my 2 inch to hook it up? Or put back my 1.5 inch lead hose? This thing looks built pretty well.. I plugged it in and turned on the motor.. It cuts in and out when it is on high,, guess thats normal.. Can't wait to use it........Or should I say........ Can't wait to watch my tech use it. :) Thanks John for all of the help and the great price! Hope you found a shipping company. If not call me again and Ill help you!
It should be. 2" sight tube I'll call Monday as it better not be 1.5"

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
John................... It is a 2 inch. It just looked small for some reason. must have been the sight tube that threw me off

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
depends on if yore a hack !gotcha! !gotcha! !gotcha!

i need to get a rake for the few that needs to be taken out...

some times i wand it out, and other times it doesnt make a huge dif...carpet has a low nap or something of the sort

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Not really swirl marks.. just 360 marks.. I like the wand mark look.. so Of course I raked them, why should i have to wand them? But does it look bad to just leave the 360 marks inapartments or such?

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
Not really swirl marks.. just 360 marks.. I like the wand mark look.. so Of course I raked them, why should i have to wand them? But does it look bad to just leave the 360 marks inapartments or such?

My motto, "do it right once, or do it twice". If your prospect doesn't mind, I don't see why not. I just don't do anything half a$$ed... Speaking of leaving 360 swirls, FastEddie used to leave them too. He doesn't frequent this board anymore. One of the first to pimp and mod a 360.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
What's wrong with swirl marks ??

Some of my customers get agro if I try to take them out.

IMGP0772.jpg

IMGP0773.jpg

FlightCentral3.jpg

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Off course he charges extra for that beautiful pattern, as he should!
It looks like moire on upholstery.

And you hacks brush it out.

Is it permanent shorty? :|

Name
Nate W.
Shorty Down Under said:
What's wrong with swirl marks ??

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

Probably because you didn't rake it out nicely to begin with..... :p

I believe you used a Cimex on that wool carpet, right? It looks like a job well done (except for not raking). shiteatinggrin

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Shorty Down Under":2e75gk4v]What's wrong with swirl marks ??

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

Probably because you didn't rake it out nicely to begin with..... :p

I believe you used a Cimex on that wool carpet, right? It looks like a job well done (except for not raking). shiteatinggrin[/quote:2e75gk4v]

Swirl / wand marks camoflage imperfections (stains, wear, etc.) somewhat. so I usually leave them in rentals and properties for sale. One of my cop customers sez he likes the "just quaffed look".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom