Got my new blue shoes, my Seal-a-Door, my Duks, my Ti Wand, my Zipper, CRB....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Got my new blue shoes, my Seal-a-Door, my Duks, my Ti Wand, my Zipper, CRB....

and I was off to save the day!

Special request as of Saturday night as people were moving into their new home this coming week. Another cleaner on site who had been doing work on a water damage. Same guy who tried to wrap his cleaning van similar to mine (people now ask him if we bought him out ...LOL! )

This couple were tired of the other cleaner (which the mortgage company had hired...repo home) and asked if I could take care of their new homes carpets. They had enough of the other cleaner....just always something goofy about him....

Only had time yesterday (Sunday) to get them in as thankfully we are still busy, busy, busy!

So put on my new shoes :), took out all my favorite toys, and went cleaning!

Wanded out the upstairs on the poly, and then gave the Zipper a good old try on the THICK nylon on the main level.

People more than happy, I had a nice day still cleaning in the country, and still time for a microbrew at the end of the day!

MMmmmm......

Keep those calls coming as winter is on the way and I have a little money to make up from the past awful winter and spring 2014!

2014-10-12114525_zps43c1f567.jpg

2014-10-12131504_zps6d8cf23d.jpg

2014-10-12131723_zps3d589f9c.jpg

2014-10-12131649_zpsd3e4cdb0.jpg

2014-10-12143320_zps8fe4c764.jpg

2014-10-12143318_zps765c2ca7.jpg

2014-10-12131630_zps26a10db7.jpg

2014-10-12143323_zps5404b314.jpg

2014-10-12150535_zpsc78090b0.jpg

2014-10-12152017_zpsdeab3a87.jpg

Name
Steve Lawrence
Glad you're finding the Zipper a good tool for residential. I'd like to get one sometime but probably use it mostly for commercial. Still love the RX for thick residential carpet.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Do not listen to your lovely wife. You do not spend nearly enough, so you better go get her something big quick!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Well, got in about 8:30 PM and too dark, but I am going to shoot video in the morning of how it looks after today....

More to come....stay tuned!

Tuned....Hmmm....that sounds like time for a beer :very_drunk:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Got that video done this morning of the inside of the van....yep, we get it in there....all in a progression.

Forgot to mention, the box in the center between the seats is my spotters for home owners....

The van is a bit of a mess as been working crazy and it was raining all day yesterday.

Was dragging in enough dirt and mud, the vans need washing, vacuuming and a good detail and armoral.

Need to get the oil changed in each and going to drop the fluids in the blowers and pumps here probably this weekend.

Sure hope can pull it off.

Here's the video....Marty....Calling Marty...@Marty....

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
And this is the Facbook message I got from the homeowner this morning.....They were so Happy when I finished....terrible message....terrible contractor. Never knew blown in insulation to be that heavy :eekk:....I call :bull:

Oct 14th, 7:39am
Looks like I will be hiring you to come back out and do our carpet again at the new house at Steven's Creek. Got a call at 10:00 last night that they blew the insulation in the attic but the sheet rock wasn't up to code and the ceiling collapsed and it was a mess. We go over there and there is not only insulation, asbestos, and sheet rock all over the entire upstairs and every bedroom bit there is black mud everywhere! All over the stairs, hallways and some bedrooms. I'm just sick. It's been a sleepless night, needless to say. The contractor had zero respect. Booties are still sitting on the stairs and the sign is tossed aside. And now I have asbestos everywhere. We don't even know what they are going to do right now. Obviously I want a complete cleanup and testing done before I move in or allow my kids in the house. I just can't believe the lack of respect for someone's property. I never imagined there would be mud all over my newly cleaned carpet. Will call to get you out again when I know what is going on and when it's safe.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Now just found out, the house has been sealed up by environmental services and the people are walking away from the entire deal and house.

Wowza.....:eekk:

Pretty sad news for this family. :dejection:

Can't believe what was a pretty happy situation for these people just tanked! :(

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ouch! Abatement companies are not cheap. I don't think that would even be covered by their liability policy.

It would probably be excluded unless they have a pollution policy. :eekk:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The bank that owns the place apparently has let them out of the deal....but the family has sold their house, other people moved into that....and no home to go to.

What a mess!

Bank is going to gut it, do a major rebuild and list it for twice the price in the Spring I am hearing.

Bet the contractor's insurance company is not going to be happy! If they even cover him!

Back
Top Bottom