got my new Glide in the mail today! thanks Lisa

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I was very impressed with the packaging and instructions that it came with.. It even came with a keychain with a little tool on it to clean out the holes in my glide! Greenglides has excellent customer service, Yes the glides might be a little more expensive, but its worth it.. One question............. Why are the glides not green? hence the name greenglides. Unless I'm missing something.

Ryan

Can you put it in a nutshell? I've always wondered too...

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I think that might be getting into a touchy subject.

Greenglides are awesome. I will be ordering a replacement soon. 4000 hours of carpet cleaning is way beyond their lifespan.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Jim Williams said:
4000 hours of carpet cleaning is way beyond their lifespan.

Really, what is their lifespan? If there's no metal showing and you reround them every now and then they seem to last, well, 4000 hours and beyond.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Art, I use a slotted glide and the little piece of teflon between the slots is just barely holding it together. One of the ends is completely gone and it leaves a sharpe piece sticking out that will snag berber.

I think I got my moneys worth out of it. I couldn't imagine cleaning without a glide. This old back wouldn't last long.

Ryan

Jim Williams said:
I think that might be getting into a touchy subject.

My bad. Never mind then.

Love my Green Glide BTW, I got it on my Cobbs wand and it makes my job easier everyday. It must have sucked to be a carpet cleaner before glides and soft touch valves.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
my supplier no longer carries them. he said he can't sale them legally. I don't get even close to 500 hrs out of either brand before they are worn threw. I don't seen how anyone is getting 4000 hrs. maybe it's because of the massive vacuum my machine has. :lol:

gene

Joe Bristor

"It must have sucked to be a carpet cleaner before glides and soft touch valves."
Not really. What you don't know can't hurt you.
I had a metal tube welded on with holes lookin worse than Nellos POS but it slide real good.
only problem it was steel and I got tired of cleaning up rust all the time.
And I never had a valve that didn't leak, ya just learn to never stop movin, could'nt afford to at 50-60/hr.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom