Got my new mytee inline booster and its the shiznit

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I got the new mytee inline booster and I must say its an awesome addition to the set up. I have used it under a few applications and can say I have no complaints other than a crappy packaging job by the manufacturer which resulted in a piece being cracked in the process.

Anyway,the booster has great suction. I really like the inline basket filter. I used it on a retail store the other day and ran an addition 50 ft. I also love that it has auto pump out. I learned a trick the other day with it that I do on small 1 and 2 room jobs. Because it has auto dump I will just run a solution line in from the kero heater in the van and run 20 ft of 2 inch off the booster with the auto dump turned on. It works great and I think because the waste chamber is so small it feels like more suction than a typicle 3 stage extractor. I will probly use the same set up with a water otter to do t&g. I bet if you ran 2 of them back to back it would really go hard. Anyway for under a grand I am more than happy with my purchase and would recomend it to anyone on the market for a booster or auto pump out set up

TimP

The big question is how it will work with truck mount suction, and heat levels and suction to create a dual wand machine out of a single wand machine for large jobs?

Name
John LaBarbera
juniorc82 said:
I got the new mytee inline booster and I must say its an awesome addition to the set up. I have used it under a few applications and can say I have no complaints other than a crappy packaging job by the manufacturer which resulted in a piece being cracked in the process.

Anyway,the booster has great suction. I really like the inline basket filter. I used it on a retail store the other day and ran an addition 50 ft. I also love that it has auto pump out. I learned a trick the other day with it that I do on small 1 and 2 room jobs. Because it has auto dump I will just run a solution line in from the kero heater in the van and run 20 ft of 2 inch off the booster with the auto dump turned on. It works great and I think because the waste chamber is so small it feels like more suction than a typicle 3 stage extractor. I will probly use the same set up with a water otter to do t&g. I bet if you ran 2 of them back to back it would really go hard. Anyway for under a grand I am more than happy with my purchase and would recomend it to anyone on the market for a booster or auto pump out set up

Thanks for the review. We are looking at improving the packaging.

Name
John LaBarbera
TimP said:
The big question is how it will work with truck mount suction, and heat levels and suction to create a dual wand machine out of a single wand machine for large jobs?

Mytee is actually working on a version of our Air Hog designed for a truck mount.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I think it does fine on truckmount heat. I run a recoil with a northstar diesal heater and often run 220 plus and it does fine with the heat. the suction is a differant story. I just love that auto pump out it just gives the unit so many more combinations to be used with other devices. I gotta say I like the idea of running 2 to create a dual wand.

Brett

John L., Is the pump on the Air Hog tough enough to handle some sand and debris? Does Mytee have a hose bib to QD adapter for the solution line?

Name
John LaBarbera
Brett said:
John L., Is the pump on the Air Hog tough enough to handle some sand and debris? Does Mytee have a hose bib to QD adapter for the solution line?

The pump will pass sand particles but not hair, thus the strainers. It will run dry and is very reliable. No to your second question, at least not yet. A hardware store would probably have the parts but be sure to use a flow thru QD.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom