Got my new shirts

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
null_zpscb5d4910.jpg

null_zps1afbd6ab.jpg

I'm extremely happy. The lady that did my logo had it all ready for screen print. The place that screen printed said they hardly ever get a logo that they didn't need to tweak.

Mikey P

Administrator
if you include an Aerotech fully loaded with dual pressure regulators, Kinetico softener, Cimex, 175, Turbo, Studefans, three types of Uph tools and at least 2 dozen types of chemicals/spotters along wiht two years of hands on Geek Certified training..

"Carpet Geek, The Best Job You'll Ever Own!

or your money back.*

*limited warranty, please see reverse for full details

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I think I'll just keep it simple here in Podunk Idaho. Maybe one day it will be carpet geek and sons.

Sent from my motorola flip phone using Crapatalk 1.1

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd play it all the way through. Not sure if that is you in the glasses but I'd get a white shirt and black tie with black pants and use that image on your website too. Have a word bubble that intro's you and your company.

Carpet Geek, it's really catchy!

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I'd play it all the way through. Not sure if that is you in the glasses but I'd get a white shirt and black tie with black pants and use that image on your website too. Have a word bubble that intro's you and your company.

Carpet Geek, it's really catchy!

I'd take it a step further and clean like that. Seriously.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
That's one of my sons. I used to wear black plastic glasses. I got contacts because I am tired of glasses.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
This is my oldest son this morning:

null_zps456da408.jpg

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I love it- maybe have 1 done in thread also to see if u get longer life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I ordered 12, that should last me a while. I want to get a pullover fleece sweater embroidered. I have one with my old logo and I love it.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I thought he looked young but wasn't sure how old you were. What does your son think of the name?

You could wear clear lens. LOL

They have always liked it. Funny thing is, I got each kid a shirt because they have been working with me a lot this summer, but when I walked in with them they all swarmed around to get theirs.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My nephew when he worked here had all his buddies wearing our Emergency On Call T-Shirts. I'd see them out and about town and wonder who it was. Those shirts are popular! :icon_rolleyes:

I was in line at the DMV and a kid who had quit had one on with the sleeves cut off. :madd: When we use temps they have to be monitored check in their shirts each day. There is always someone asking if they can have one. :confused:

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I like them. I prefer a collared shirt and pants but for a T-shirt that's really cool and unique

Name
BradFenstermaker
Nice design and shirts. I need to find screeprinter here. We just had logo done after wanting 1 for 9 yrs. LOL I like T Shirts for commercial work. May put something like Finesse Late Nite cleaning crew on back. Or Late Nite with FINESSE!

FredC

Village Idiot
cool logo/shirts/nerdy dude you paid to model

and agree with MP

Back
Top Bottom