Got my spray master! a few questions

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thanks Mikeysboard!!

Ok.. I have always used the hydroforce revolution...

questions.

1. since the jug is bigger....... how much pre-spray do i put in here? I usually use 16 ounzes of grease eater in the HF.

2:. It says its 9 to 1 ratio...... Is this correct or do i need to add some tits to it? grease eater says 9 to 1.

I am sure i will save some product now cause the revolution sucked up way to much chems..

Yes my questions may be dum....... But I just want to make sure i am doing this right

lance

The dema valve is calibrated at 400 psi. The maximum temp. that is recommended is 180 degrees.

Joey, if you empty the jug then you will have used 9 parts + 1 part which equals 10 parts. The big jug is a 7 LITER and the small one is 5 liters.

A liter is a little more than a quart. If you use quarts then it really depends on how much you start with. If you put in a gallon of water and the Ps then you will have 10 gallons to use. If the PS is 4 oz. per gallon then you will need 40 oz. of PS in the jug along with one gallon of water.

If you want to almost fill the jug then use 5 quarts of water plus the PS. If you do this than you will have 50 quarts to use. That would be 12.5 gallons total for use. So 12.5 times 4 oz. per gallon equals 50 oz. of PS added to 5 quarts of water. A quart is 32 oz. so you should have just enough space in the jug to use this formula.

I hope this helps.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thanks

I use powder. it says 2 oz to a gallon or 16 oz in a hf.. So I need to use 20 ounzes right in the spraymaster??

Mikey P

Administrator
Take the meter tip off.

Fill it with water and @450 psi start filling buckets to see how much it puts out, run it empty. Lets say it fills seven gallons of "buckets". You can now mix your prespary accordingly.

make sense?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Here's a few observations I made from when I switched to that in line sprayer...

That sob is heavy. If you take the tip out you are now mixing at four to one. That makes the sprayer perfect for one or even two regular sized homes. Depending on how heavy you spray.

With the tip out it will drain/spay faster translating into weighing less faster. I know that's silly but hey every little bit helps.

Here's a time saver for you... At the start of a new job and assuming your spraymaster is empty. I use a 14 quart bucket and fill it to the 11 or 12 qt mark with hot water from the tm. Now I put in a little shy of twice as much powder and stir it. I stir it with a paint stirrer (found at all hardware stores) on a 12 volt dewalt drill for 40 seconds. Now fill the spraymaster (oh and get a wide mouth funnel at the auto parts store that also has a wide exit opening) with the first half of that bucket. Now go prespray and when you're done prespraying put the rest of the prespray in the SM. That saves having to stir and fill the bucket every time you need a refill.

One more tip... Did you know that if your prespray foams while stirring it citri solve will kill the foam (just squirt a little around the top of the foam while it's still in the bucket) and make it easier to pour it into the jug from a bucket. Disregard all that if you mix your sp in the jug and just stir by shaking the jug.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom