Got to meet Marty "Admiral Clean/Hogjowl" in person today :)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
20150103_152726.jpg
We met up with Marty Sutley today on our way through Prattville AL

Was a great day and my and my wife had a great time!

One of the nicest guys I really have met and my wife felt very comfortable with him too. Time flew by and would have loved to have spent a lot more time with him!

Was great talking about each of our families and goals we are trying to obtain to take care of them.

He....I am saying all these nice things because they are true... And yes he insisted on paying for lunch but I was able to at least kick in the tip :)

Wanted to post this earlier, but just got settled into our hotel room in Panama city Beach.

Hope this rain stops, but at least it isn't - 20 below zero and snowing!

Marty.... Thanks for taking time to meet with us. We seriously had a great time and hope we can do it again sometime soon!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Have to give Marty a lot of credit. He is out working hard to take care of his family.... Just like the rest of us...

And like all of us, we are constantly searching for positive ways to make that happen.

Says a lot about a person right there :)
Some fun and funny stories came out of that :)

hogjowl

Idiot™
It was a pleasure to meet you two. Not one cuss word, no profane jokes, no mention of drug use, and nothing to indicate illegal activity. If it weren't for your business name on your shirts, I would have sworn y'all were in another industry. I wish my wife could have met you.

I don't say that to many people.

Hey Bawb. There ain't much you can do with a peninsula.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thanks for sharing, wish Marty had of opened his eyes. :winky:

Is that a propane tank under your van Marty ??

:yoda:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

hogjowl

Idiot™
Because the Waffle House was so close, I almost suggested we meet there, and I would have if it had been Chavez, but the bathrooms are filthy and I knew Shari probably wouldn't have appreciated it.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Because the Waffle House was so close, I almost suggested we meet there, and I would have if it had been Chavez, but the bathrooms are filthy and I knew Shari probably wouldn't have appreciated it.
LOL

Figured. When I visit we can sit at the bar and you can pretent like you don't know me and strike up a casual conversation. Then I'll offer to buy your breakfast.

Oh but I plan to take a hefty dump on your front lawn on my way out of town. I wouldn't want to leave you disappointed! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
LOL

Figured. When I visit we can sit at the bar and you can pretent like you don't know me and strike up a casual conversation. Then I'll offer to buy your breakfast.

Oh but I plan to take a hefty dump on your front lawn on my way out of town. I wouldn't want to leave you disappointed! ;)

Sitting in the bar, striking up a conversation, offering to buy breakfast........

EmptyCloset_zps4c86dd9c.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Marty stopped in Tucson on his way home and we had dinner together..
one of the most down to earth people I have ever meet...

It was a long time before they allowed me back into cracker barrel....but it was a great visit......

Mikey P

Administrator
And I tell you what..

If you show up, which would lead to Peninsula attending as well, I'll do something totally wild and crazy like offer to sell Tony and his iicrc chronies some banner space here.

In honor of your Pop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom