Got to see my first "Big Truck" up close today ...

Bruce Parsons

Sorry to burst your bubble Mike, but the Vortex wasn't nearly as quiet as I thought it was gonna be.

If you've never owned a V or AT I guess you could assume that the V was quiet, but as the owner of an AT for over a yr. now I was not impressed with the sound volume. In fact, we couldn't discern any difference in volume between the two. Maybe I'm just to old now and I've lost my hearing working around these things for yrs., but that's my take on it.

And yes it was the newer model ,it only had 6 hrs. on it when Rick started it in the morning.

Man, I don't know about the blower in a box thing, when the really hot weather comes in in a few wks., I wouldn't want to depend on that cheap looking plastic fan to protect my big 7 blower.

F

FB7777

I just saw the new HAT7000 today at JonDon New Hampshire.

It wasn't what I would consider too loud.

I wasn't really too impressed with the vacuum 50 feet off with a 2 inch glided wand... it didn't feel any different than my Butler.

Its a nice layout but now I am certain I would never invest in a new Vortex as one of my trucks.

Another thing was we hooked up 2 wands I thought the vacuum dropped quite noticeably.

I should have checked the inline filter box because I thought this monster would have plenty of suck to spare if you left one of the vacuum ports open while you were hooked up to another port, when I tried it the wand was just whispering air.

Greenie

Now Freddy....tell the boys and girls you have a SuperButler, running 2.5" hose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom