GotPrint.com sent me a box of money today!

Becker

Name
Becker
Once I uploaded my files it took a short one week for the box of money to show up at my doorstep, with standard processing and groudn shipping.

High quaility, fast service.

I'll start sending them out tomorrow.

postcards11.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
Old news, already showed the other side in another post, otherwise I'd share.

Got next months ready, (Mt postcard shown in another post as well) Will be working on March soon, and a postcard for cold mailings to select hoods.

No, I designed it.

I did use an image from PDQ.. on the address side. "Not their fault"

I'll send out all 1000 by the end of the week to past clients.

Labeled and stamped 200 tonight for tomorrow.

Becker

Name
Becker
Try went out the window huh, you big headed freak?

It is the " Moved the Sofa Recently" Before and after pics..

Gotprint is a great source...

Amazing prices!

Cool.

The concepts and design ideas are endless.

When you send them out to prospects, are you going to use a mailing service, buy a list, or just drop them at the post office and say send X amount to this zip code?

I still think you should do a mailing to your clients and then call them a week or two later.

Calling really does work.

A painter called my dad the other day to see if he had any work or knew anyone that needed work done. He is not cheap but he is really good. We all understand that concept. He says he needs the money and is slow this time of year.

My dad says yes my son may need some work. I was going to do some of the work myself, but I let him paint everything in the house, do some trim work, fix some doors and windows, paint all the doors, repair some sheetrock where we had to run some plumbing linesm, and told him to make everything look immaculate. Plus I got a nice discount for quality work.

A lot of people will want the work done and the phone call will speed things along.

Becker

Name
Becker
Cold mailings will be to neighborhoods I already do a lot of work in. Or Want to.

I have a way to harvest names and addresses for free. Takes a little bit of time, but once completed I have a file for an neighborhood for future mailings.

Also going to create a mailer for 5 arounds. Rather than put a flier or door hanger on the door I'm going to mail 5 arounds addressed to homeowner in sealed envelopes. Again harvested addresses and names.

It will include a full page flyer, and brochure on my company, business card..

Becker

Name
Becker
Yeah... till I'm summonsed to court.. Then I might have less time on my hands..

:lol: shiteatinggrin !gotcha!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ben your ad seems to be embellished a bit.

Your profile says you use Prochem equipment (and in fact you PM'd me last fall with questions about your 405). Then your ad pastes Stanley Steemer's truck logo and a small blower besides a TI-850 painted Vortex yellow (from a V ad).

You say it could run TWO different THOUSAND foot hose runs and get one hour dry times?? (would probably be worse if you keyed the wand).

Everyone can see you have a "big truck" (unless that's just a paste as well). What is the magic unseen machine inside?

Thanks,
Lee

Becker

Name
Becker
Lee Stockwell said:

Your profile says you use Prochem equipment (and in fact you PM'd me last fall with questions about your 405). Then your ad pastes Stanley Steemer's truck logo and a small blower besides a TI-850 painted Vortex yellow (from a V ad).

You say it could run TWO different THOUSAND foot hose runs and get one hour dry times?? (would probably be worse if you keyed the wand).

Everyone can see you have a "big truck" (unless that's just a paste as well). What is the magic unseen machine inside?

Thanks,
Lee

What the hell?

Ben has a nice site.

I would remove the term "flesh ripping power" and how much you paid for your equioment.

Just say you have powerful equipment.

Don't mention how much you paid for your equipment even though there is no way you have more than 25k in that truck if that. Just say there is no limit on what you will spend on equipment because you only want the best for your clients.

Good luck.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Lee Stockwell said:

Thanks,
Lee

It's not embellished what so ever lee. The blowers in BOTH of my big trucks are actually bigger than the vortex blowers. I also have 2 prochem machines. Are you curious as to what is inside of my trucks?

Becker

Name
Becker
what ad?

Edit: Oh his website.... Ya know.. I always thought corps like SS frowned on use of their copy.. Even use of the space needle.. I thought that was also a protected from commercial use without permission..

I've seen Ben's truck Lee.

Have not been able to unload the old prochem and van on craigslist?

Becker

Name
Becker
Ron Jeremy!

Ha Ha Ha

:lol:

Selling quickly.. Is it? Is it?

Yeah, I was right... So what did you pay to use the space needle in your ad Ben?
http://seattletrademarklawyer.com/b...different-from-the-rock-and-roll-hall-of.html

"If you are trying to break into selling your photography as stock photos, or you're a small business who has recently discovered the joy of using low cost stock photography in your print or online publications, there are a variety of legal issues you need to know about. In this article we'll address a specific area of architecture: Buildings and Landmarks.

Not many people know this, but lots of new buildings are copyrighted or trademarked these days. Technically the buildings themselves may not be, but the designs of those buildings are. And if you try to sell stock photography which includes those buildings, you can be sued by the copyright or trademark holder.

The same applies to businesses who try to use those photos for their own advertising and marketing materials. Regardless of where you got the photo - or how much you paid for it - if the original stock photographer did not get a property release, then you are using the photos illegally, and this will usually get you wrapped up in a lawsuit with large amounts of money involved.

Trademarked building designs aren't the only things to worry about though. In almost any city or town across the world, you'll find a variety of statues, monuments, and other public artwork displays... and these are usually covered by copyright protection too. In some cases, statues and monuments are considered public domain because they're a government commissioned display. In other cases however, regardless of who commissioned the work, the original artist holds the copyrights.

Thankfully stock photo agencies do a great job of not allowing photos to be placed in their database if they may violate a copyright or trademark agreement. No one is perfect however, so some things slip in and get put up for licensing even when they shouldn't be. There are many websites around which have comprehensive lists of trademarked buildings and landmarks, and some of them also list those which might be problematic but no one is certain about.

Here's a few examples of common or popular architecture which could be covered by copyright and trademark laws:

- The Eiffel Tower: Only the nighttime light display is copyrighted. Daytime photos of The Eiffel Tower are still allowed to be sold and used for commercial photography purposes.

- The Sears Tower: Photos which feature this building cannot be sold for commercial purposes. In some cases a cityscape which happens to include the tower as a small part of the photo might be acceptable.

- Various Zoos, Theme Parks, and Aquariums: Entry tickets to many of these attraction explicitly state that no commercial photography is allowed."

The following trademarks used herein are the property of Stanley Steemer International, Inc.: Stanley Steemer (and design), Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner (and design), Stanley Steemer Logo, Stanley Steemer Van Logo, 1-800-STEEMER (and design), Stanley Steemer Preferred Customer Collection (and design), Stanley Steemer Spot Remover, Stanley Steemer Odor Out, Stanley Steemer Odor Out Plus, Stanley Steemer Neutral Tile & Grout Cleaner, Stanley Steemer Pet Mess Solution Kit, The Power of the Van In Your Hand, Living Brings It In. We Take It Out., A Clean You Can Trust., Tough on Dirt. Gentle On Carpet., Expert Care for Your Air., stanleysteemer.com, and the color Stanley Steemer Yellow. All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Becker said:
Cold mailings will be to neighborhoods I already do a lot of work in. Or Want to.

I have a way to harvest names and addresses for free...

You are such a tease. Please do tell.

Sorry to hijack this wayward thread back to topic)

Name
I'm Rick James
Hey don, dont forget WHO you are talking with....Its Surdi....Not the most honest guy out of the bunch.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Ron Jeremy said:
Hey don, dont forget WHO you are talking with....Its Surdi....Not the most honest guy out of the bunch.

Brent, as I have always said... I lie about nothing. I could probably say that I won " best carpet cleaner in western washington" and have you call me a liar... but wait, theres proof! I have proof of everything I've ever said -

The machine was used for flood extraction. If you knew anything about water extraction than you would know that it can do a lot of damage to a blower in a short period of time. The water pump was frozen and broke seals so I replaced it.

How's business going Brent... You break 20K per year yet?

Becker

Name
Becker
" best carpet cleaner in western washington"

Nice tag to have on the website.

But, saddly the system in voting is flawed.

Vote early and often come to mind.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Speaking of embellishment, How dose Ben’s “Chemical-Free” cleaning process work?

Name
Lee Stockwell
bensurdi said:
Lee Stockwell said:

Thanks,
Lee

It's not embellished what so ever lee. The blowers in BOTH of my big trucks are actually bigger than the vortex blowers. I also have 2 prochem machines. Are you curious as to what is inside of my trucks?

NO I'm not particularly curious about what's in your truck. I just don't believe you. If you had something you'd have posted a pic of it instead of pasting other's stuff.

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
Ron Jeremy said:

Brent, as I have always said... I lie about nothing. I could probably say that I won " best carpet cleaner in western washington" and have you call me a liar... but wait, theres proof! I have proof of everything I've ever said -

The machine was used for flood extraction. If you knew anything about water extraction than you would know that it can do a lot of damage to a blower in a short period of time. The water pump was frozen and broke seals so I replaced it.

How's business going Brent... You break 20K per year yet?

In reading and talking with you I dont think its just lying, its a lot of BS too. So dont think I am just calling you a liar. I do actually know a lot about flood work, been doing it for years and no a PROPERLY taken care of machine would last more than 2000 hours doing cleaning and flood work.

Work is going good ben, im just glad I dont have to blow something to get my work van started, you know. blowme

Becker

Name
Becker
Ron, watch it.. You are gunna force Ben back into hiding.

And I highly doubt he will attend the next BBQ because of you.. Ya Jackass! shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom