Gotprint must have taken SFS

Becker

Name
Becker
Ouch.. looks to be a 40% increase in price on full page flyers, still blows anything local out of the water. But last order of the products was 69.95, today $112.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wow same product Becker? Same paper and qty?

I spent two grand with them last month and it would have easily been double for just one of several projects I ordered, had I purchased them local.

Becker

Name
Becker
It was a reorder. just clicked reorder from my order section.
Not sure when the prices went up. And to be honest, I don't think I'd have noticed if it was not a reorder. ( showing amounted previously paid.

Here is the funny thing.
500 ct was 112, 1000 count was 127.

So when ya order things that don't expire look at the price for a larger volume.

I Googled price increase gotprint came across a few complaints.

I'm bitching, but still mostly happy with the price and service. Lets hope the service level does not drop.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I need to check I reordered a WDR brochure and never even checked the price. :eekk:

Fast service and they look great BUT I just clicked and ran.

Like you said it's still so cheap its a great deal. I got several sets of business cards double sided full color for like $18.00 a set. Amazing quality, I don't know how they can afford to do it.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner actually. GotPrint has almost been too good to be true IMO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom