gots me a new 175..

Mikey P

Administrator
equipment-burnishers-floormachines-f10.jpg

With throttle control tooboot!

Thanks to Edgar/Floorguy for delivering it and the great deal!

man.... duplicating everything on the V on to the AT is gonna be pricey..:redface:

Mikey P

Administrator
kinda funny that I sold Edgar a Mytee 175 last year. Too heavy for us

He sold it to Paddin McFaddin because it was too heavy for him

Now he wants a 1 horse 13" to run a 15" driver.

I wonder who Paddy will sell it to next..

Lefty724

Name
E
Thank you Mikey.

You were on the way and I'm glad it worked out for both of us.

Ya kind of funny we came full circle on 175's.

If McFadden decides to sell, I'm first LoL!

Lefty724

Name
E
LoL, she was busy with our 1 and 4 year old kids. My daughter (1 yo) is actually potty training and we had the toilet in the truck. That is why we stayed in your driveway so long. Sorry.

Tmi....I know.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I just bought a clean 15" Hild with two drive blocks off Ebay. $180 delivered.

Should be lighter than the 1.5hp 17" on the truck now.

Name
Andy McFadden
Did you get a Host machine Edger? You'll love it.

BTW, I call the Mikey 175 "the BEAST" it cuts like a hot knife. Almost makes it worth the 3 slipped discs in my back and the mild hernia I've received from it.

Lefty724

Name
E
Did you get a Host machine Edger? You'll love it.

BTW, I call the Mikey 175 "the BEAST" it cuts like a hot knife. Almost makes it worth the 3 slipped discs in my back and the mild hernia I've received from it.

I did. Got a deal I couldn't pass up.

Put it the van today to see what I think? If I don't like it, maybe we can work something for our "annual deal swap"! LOL!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
"the beast" for stone work has already been trade marked by the Bent Handlebar Company.

And did you know that people in the hard surface polishing world are rewriting the manuals on hard surface polishing due to the incredible efficiency of the, as you would call it the Bent Handlebar Companies "Beast" :clap:

tngvegas

yeah, that cimex df, you know the 180 lb. one that spins at 800 rpm with real diamond pads, is a real piece of junk. mardie, go on youtube and watch some real polishing videos with real stone machines. the results are so much better.

and rmember John very rarely does a side by side comparisons with other machines. I wonder why.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
yeah, that cimex df, you know the 180 lb. one that spins at 800 rpm with real diamond pads, is a real piece of junk. mardie, go on youtube and watch some real polishing videos with real stone machines. the results are so much better.

and rmember John very rarely does a side by side comparisons with other machines. I wonder why.

Do not know why you are getting yourself in a knot over the Cimex ? I personally have always liked what I have seen from Werk Master. As far as the Beast goes it is a brand new machine to this industry and being so new I could well imagine that it will take time for it to be recognised as an industry standard if that is where it is heading.

Lefty724

Name
E
I'm sure the Beast is a nice machine for stone, but after the "Todd thread" no thanks.....

Customer service/support is huge in this trade IMO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom