Gotta love those college houses

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
So you cleaned in front of the furniture first and then moved it out? You're doing it backwards.

haha, you worry way to much. this video was taken just to show you guys the soiling, not the process. we had to move out each of the 5 couches in this living room (all along the walls) clean behind them then reclean the main area in front of them anyways. using the hoss would have been nice but there wasn't enough room. and some of the crap that fell out of the couches was amazing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have a bunch of upscale ones to do at the end of the month. If we really hustle......we might not lose money. :neutral:

:lol: Actually they are really easy, the content manipulation is the only thing that slows us down.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
doc, I charge the same as if I were doing a normal house. no discounts for the nasty jobs. they always take longer anyways, their discount is that I don't charge extra because of the filth.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
These are not trashed, the university owns them and charges hefty rent for them. The cleaning is a breeze Just a lot of furniture to move. We were up to .16 but lost them last year to price, so we came back down to the previous year and got them back. Its good work when you're slow but we're busy right now we are busy, so they don't look as good as they would have.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The ones we do are private colleges also AND we don't touch furniture.
One of the most profitable projects we do all year :headbang:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You suck! I'm envious!

I think we have 35K of furniture manipulation in a few weeks......oh and clean the carpet while we are there. :icon_neutral:
Hopefully we will get caught up on fire & mold and I can send some of those guys to help them move contents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom