Grab the volume and crank it up........

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Awesome set up Jim, thanks for the video. How big is your waste tank? And I also noticed that u still feel the need for some Vortex! Have a great one.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Sweet. It's still not badass though without the mirrors and disco ball like Rob's. But I think it will do the job.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Awesome set up Jim, thanks for the video. How big is your waste tank? And I also noticed that u still feel the need for some Vortex! Have a great one.

it is a 150 gallon waste tank...

no pics of the 360i.

no...it is still new...all of these are older pictures.....

Sweet. It's still not badass though without the mirrors and disco ball like Rob's. But I think it will do the job.

I desperately looked for life size John Travolta card board prop making his famous saturday night fever stance so I could stand it up it up in the back...but I could not find one.....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
well damnit...after seeing more of yours and of drapes....

i need a BIG side door....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
yea it is a 16.......this box is about a foot and a half longer....6 inches wider....and about 8 inches taller.....then the old Vortex box....

all which mean....I hit the house a foot and a half sooner....I block more of the drive way for Tia to back out....and I hit my head less on the top.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Its not to bad but I do have some drive ways that are narrow with trees on each side.....one of the biggest reasons that I do not go with a full wrap.....any letter or part of the logo I scratch really bad...if I can't fix it myself I just take it into the graphics people and they take care of it pretty cheap.....pretty hard to hurt the truck and the little scrapes just buff right out....

the w4500 will do a tight u-turn on a 2 lane road.....

steve g

Name
steve garrett
that looks awesome looks also like there is alot more room in there than the vortex had. couple questions

who made the vac reel

how much was the truck and how much extra did the box cost I would assume you bought both new. noone seems to advertise what a truck box costs.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
there is a lot more room because I don't have the big tank setting in the middle of the floor and a huge blower right behind it.....

Blueline made the vac reel.....

Truck and box were already together machine...waste tank... vac reel.... and the 2 hose reels..were already installed in the truck when I bought it.....

Able 1

Name
Keith
Nice Jim! 8) These box trucks(yours and Drapers) have me thinking of getting one.

Bjorn

here is a little more proper music for the little boys to jerk off to

z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKB4S1Vf3oYz]

Back
Top Bottom