Great Buying Experience

PCCN

I recently needed to find a complete van/unit fast. As I am in the process of buying a house I didn't want to go in debt a huge amount to disrupt the home loan process. I called many dealers and looked at all the websites. Since I had dealt with Aztec Financial previously, I knew it would be a smooth approval process. Now to find a decent used unit. I finally spoke with John at Superior Cleaning Solutions in <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Salt Lake City</st1:place></st1:city>. Not only did he go our of his way to find me a unit, one of his customers came through as well. I was able to comfortably make all the arrangements prior to making the trek cross country and when I got there I had absolutely no issues at all. Equipment was as described (actually a bit better) and the courteous and extra help provided by these guys was great. On top of this, the views around <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placename w:st="on">Salt</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st="on">Lake</st1:placetype></st1:place> was breathtaking. Very warm weather with snow capped mountains! Thanks John, Allen and Austin for all the help and such a great experience!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
So which of the Butler units did you get? Allen takes really great care of his trucks and machines, congrats on the purchase!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It was great to meet you even though it was a short trip. Glad you made it home safe :)

Back
Top Bottom