great looking service network

clnr76063

Sign on for free. Hope someone can benefit from this.
It's free unless you want more.
They optimize their site and your page.
And there is no pressure of you losing out or threat of raising prices.
Looks good -and they don't even know me -so I'm just sharing.

If anyone else knows of some great directories or networks that would be good to link to please share

bythezip.com

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave Yoakum said:
And the address is............................

http://www.Bythezip.com

Cool website..I signed up.

Good to see he is trying to help out instead of screwing with other people's companies.
Only took 9 posts to post something decent.

Obious response "you SILL haven't had a decent post". Original

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I have joined a few discussions to slow the spread of bad information and been attacked just for being new to the forum. Over the course of the thread the attackers end up looking pathetic, but the exchange tempers my desire to help. Be careful about attacking someone's credibility rather than addressing the statements made. I'm not taking sides in this quibble, but number of posts has little to do with the issue raised being valid or not.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I hope he takes it as just a friendly jab. I've got no problem with him or his posts...well, for the most part.

But anyway, it's just we haven't gotten to know the guy to see if he is genuine or not. Surely you can get credibility from your 1st post...and you can lose it in your first post as well.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I gotta say just because people aren't internet whores doesn't mean they are snakes or lurkers who just step forward. This is the wild west of Bulleting boardsbut I think it is wrong to assail someone for minimal posts. Would if Jim Pemberton just joined the board and no one knew him. I know plenty of owner operators 1of which has 40 vans and has no clue about Mikeysboard but could add more than some dolts including myself

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i can vouch for clnr76063, as i have met him, bought some equipment from him and he has passed me a couple of mold jobs. roberts a good guy and has been in the industry for along time.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
dealtimeman said:
i can vouch for clnr76063, as i have met him, bought some equipment from him and he has passed me a couple of mold jobs. roberts a good guy and has been in the industry for along time.

thanks Mike
It does help a New Fish's credibility when a credible member like yourself puts in a word for him.

Welcome, Robert.
It can seem like a shark tank here at times...it can even get a little rough.
but there's more straight shooters on this site than you can shake a stick at.

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
He jumped in just like a shark so I'm sure he'll fit right in. Not sure what prompted him to stalk me and screw with my company but whattyagonnado?

clnr76063

As I said I read your posts Brian because you were giving some very good seo advice for a period of time and it was obvious that you are a sharp guy with computers ,internet and marketing. And when you first started in DFW you were just another carpet cleaner mouse house. Then you started showing up in more amd more google maps at the same time I started to put togeather a web pressence. Noticing that you and other companies do things that make yourselves appear in communities that you are not . If customers knew that your business was a mouse house or run from a satellite office they might not use you.You also know that to be true -that's why you have chosen to do it that way.So not only do you claim there's nothing wrong with it you've blamed it on google. You smoked it but you didn't inhale.Then you claim foul anytime someone points out that it is deceptive and then start trying to ridicule me as one with no credibility. How about 35 years of cleaning carpets to the best of my ability ,supporting 3 kids with it and never a lawsuit or dissatisfied customer that I know of. I have simply worked by the golden rule and do not have bogus ads or make claims that are not true.Truth is if what anyone does is wrong and a person from skid row was to point it out his lot in life would not alter the right or wrong of what "you" do.
In a way I have to apologize to the members here for starting something I do not feel that I am qualified to finish. It is obvious to even me you are much smarter and cunning than I can handle.You handle yourself on the boards just like you do on the web.If you are called on something claim you didn't know-it's not wrong to me- they did it-and my favorite"I have pulled it all down.." Not so again. I searched Priority Carpet Cleaning and found you had two reviews (both by you about you) and when I clicked on the second one "by the owner" that page showed 88 reviews-most by you about you .Priority endorses Network carpet cleaning and vis versa.In one review you claim Priority has used Network Carpet Cleaning network and that it has helped your business>Have you forgotten you are both. Again deceptive .Also all the addresses plus more are still here. I know you just forgot. and I copied it all because I know you will rush to pull that down also.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Robert, You are using some of what I said out of context. I don't blame Google. I'm just telling you that they found my locations at first and posted them. That it's. Not sure what the big deal is.

I don't want to list my personal address on Google or anywhere else. There are psychopaths on this internet thing. :wink:
What is the harm in having my carpet cleaning company listed in a place I do business? You may or may not know that I split those jobs with other carpet cleaners in those areas so I'm giving them business as well.
By they way..congrats...you did a pretty good job screwing me up. It didn't happen right away...maybe you were persistent...but at risk of being a drama queen, thanks for taking the food out of my kid's mouth.

I typically will do unto others as well but I can't for the life of me sink so low as to sabotage another persons business.

Maybe you think you were doing "good" or whatever.
I'm sure it didn't gain one customer for you.

What "I" pulled down were the duplicate addresses. That's it.

Yes I gave Network Carpet Cleaning some reviews as Priority Carpet Cleaning. It DID help my company...even if it is part of my company.
Splittin hairs.

Anyway, no hard feelings from me...people tend to get what's coming to them...maybe I got you coming to me?
Who knows.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I joined and I track every hit to my website.
Nothing yet...but I still value the link. You never know where people start to find you and end up finding you.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I guess I'm from a different mindset. I want my referrals from existing customers, not from price shoppers on the internet that have no knowledge of me. I have one small YP ad that I would really like to dump, but in the economic environment we are in, I just can't take the chance of removing myself totally from the directory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom