Great price for new TM

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Looks like a good deal to me. I like the way the EH is set up with an exhaust diverter and utilizes the blower. Why are TM manufactures still using water bypass and why would someone pay 20K+ for a HE machine what will not outperform this one?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
for 10 grand I like the judson TNT, its got the waste tank mounted under for space savings. the unit also looks idiot proof.

Name
jack zerkie
The 2045 is a great unit. Iv,e owned a white magic pro 1700 and a Hydramaster 470D and I,m glad I own the 2045. I was going to purchase Les water cooled unit,but things got tight, and I prefer heat exchange units, so I thought I was stepping down. The 470D was a 3 cyc water cooled 31 hp. So now I own a 20 hp air cooled oh boy I,m in trouble. Suprise no problem. This unit is simple and basic and gives me full time to clean without problems.Everything is open and easy to see.No extra chemical problems no pump or diaphram or valves in the lines.
I have never been a mechanic , but have always used the owners guide to maintain the unit as required. This is the only unit that I can service and repair myself.
I had many years of service at my local interlink dealer and they were great to deal with,but now I stop by when I want to for small items.All of the BIG companys make good units,but not for me. Give the little guy a chance they will listen ang give you your dollar value for your investment. Any questions just ask me jz.

Name
I'm Rick James
everfresh1 said:
brent said:
I ran across Larry Cobbs 2045, looks like a good deal for 10 grand. Has the Mytee waste tank, 20 hp engine with a 45 blower. Very simple. If you are looking to upgrade might want to check it out.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/2045.html

You buying Brent :?:

No, but for a newbie thats getting into the biz it would be a good investment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom