great return on advertizing

Moser Bros.

Whose has made a good return on advertising in this economy, and do you have pictures of the ad that made a great return.

I'm still word of mouth, and it's slowed down big time in the last 2 weeks. I need to due something, and I don't know if it would be wise to advertise in Dec-Feb.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I am starting to get a little slow as well. I have about 3 people that are doing work for me right now so taking on more is tough.

But I am not giving up, I have some big ad stuff getting ready to hit. Some have been tried and work and the other is new all together...for me anyway.

Hey Lyon,
I will send you stuff when I can.

This new Emailing thing I am doing I have high hopes for.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
By all means advertise now through the first of the year.

A lot of carpet cleaning is event driven. People clean because someone is coming over. The holiday season is busy for parties and visitors and great for carpet cleaners preparing for those evnts or cleaning up after them.

Of course, it does take several impressions for your ad to get through to people's minds with all the clutter out there. So a new ad won't always have great effect until it has run several times. The exception would be some ad that really grabs attention.

Scott Warrington

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: great return on advertising

The best bang for your advertising buck is to;

1.Advertise to your previous customers.

2. Develop a referral system to receive jobs from your client's friends.

3. Network to drive referrals to your company.
Networking can be: To related companies (Such as:carpet dealers, plumbers, interior designers, etc...)chamber of commerce, civic organizations, BNI and large groups and associations in your area.

Follow and implement these 3 things and you'll grow your company even in a slow economic time. These are very low cost ways to advertise. Some are even free!

DAve-

Moser Bros.

Re: great return on advertising

The best bang for your advertising buck is to;

1.Advertise to your previous customers. I already mailer special to my clients

2. Develop a referral system to receive jobs from your client's friends. I had one, but I was tired of giving away 10%, and I wasn't getting enough referrals

3. Network to drive referrals to your company.
Networking can be: To related companies (Such as:carpet dealers, plumbers, interior designers, etc...)chamber of commerce, civic organizations, BNI and large groups and associations in your area. I belong to a Letip group with over 30 members, I've gotten very few outside leads.

Follow and implement these 3 things and you'll grow your company even in a slow economic time. These are very low cost ways to advertise. Some are even free

I just found wholesaler of mailers (Penny saver, Clipper magazine,etc..), he charges about half of retail for unsold ad space, and I have no choice but to advertise, or sub to make it through the winter, and I'm not going to sub unless I'm starving.

DAve-[/quote]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom