Great Service Joe

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I ordered some 2 1/2" coolcuffs on Saturday. Joe suggested these new hose holders, they are great. The new coolcuffs fit tight and swivel. And best of all, the order arrived on Monday. 8)
100_2525.jpg

rjs

I also received great service from Joe. He is a great guy to deal with.

Rich

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I stalled the shear kit on on old greenhorn 14" wand. I love being able to adjust the shear on the fly. Joe's prices on this stuff is so good.

If you have a greenhorn with a couple of years on it, I highly recommend you get the sheer kit, thermometer and a new stainless trigger. Then your wand is brought back to new again.

-JB-

Name
JB
hmmmm, those sure do look like the ones Jim Martin made a while back.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Question... I just bought some 2.5 hose, cool cuffs... and then had to find out that I can't connect my 2.5 to my 2 inch hose... How is this done via cool cuffs?

I figured out a way but id rather have cool cuffs all the way.

Billy

Name
BH
bensurdi said:
Question... I just bought some 2.5 hose, cool cuffs... and then had to find out that I can't connect my 2.5 to my 2 inch hose... How is this done via cool cuffs?

I figured out a way but id rather have cool cuffs all the way.

Not sure it is only way but I used

1 2.5" Female Swivel connected to a 2' section of 2.5" hose next connected to a 2.5" barb/2.0" threaded reducer (Glued in with Gorilla Glue as the manufacture says to use) next connect 2" male cuff on to reducer.

After this I use a 16' 2" lead hose with 2" Female Swivel one end & 2" male on tool end.

I have two of these & it allows me to to reduce any section of hose I want to. I use Cool Cuffs for all connections & Gorilla tape instead of electrical tape to keep them from coming apart.

Hopefully this may give you some ideas.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
yep...I did not make them....I wish I did because they work great and from what I understand they are a big hit......

Mikey P

Administrator
Joe got pissed at me and MB when I put those Pemberton hand tools on auction here.

They sold for more than he sells them for so now every one here is out to get HIM :roll: :roll:

Joe lives in a land of gray skies and purple conspiracy theories abound.
Unfortunately..

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
Joe lives in a land of gray skies and purple conspiracy theories abound.
Unfortunately..

I must be in the twilight zone because I agree with you 110%

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom