Great time to ask for reviews because of Google

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Most have heard about Google's issues....not all...and not all in our demographic....but if they check after you tell them what happened, they will find out for themselves.

This is the email I sent out to my customer base...I've gotten 27 reviews from it so far.

Brian Wrote
Please Help!

Dear Elizabeth and Wendell,

I've lost almost all my reviews because Google changed their format. I need your help. It will only take a minute.

Please leave a review for my company
When Google did their update, it took down almost all my reviews for Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning. These reviews took years to compile. Would you mind leaving a quick review for me on Google? Even a "Great Job" or something like that will help me more than you know.

Here is the link.

Link

Thank you so much for your help. If you need any cleaning services, I will be sure to give you the best discount possible for doing the review.

Sincerely,

Brian Robison

Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning

916-Phone-Number
Info@carpetcleaning916.com

Ask now while you still have a good reason.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I found a carpet cleaning Places(Boost-whatever) listing today in New York NY that had 533 reviews, WOW!!!

Get busy Boys!!!

Of course most of them were hotel reviews . But, I thought it might be a good angle for Brian.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just sent out a blast thanking everyone for their reviews....Of course I listed the link again for anyone who didn't do it yet and still wanted to.

I gave a 10% off discount with this one.

We'll see how many more do a review.

I spoke too soon.

I see nothing has changed.

Why don't I do a review by Daniel Costley on Mid-South Carpet.

There is a guy here that has all kinds of reviews with his name on them. The problem is the website says he is the owner.

I guess consumers really are dumb as fook.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ron Werner said:
should WE go there and give you a "review" shiteatinggrin

Ron,
You are the one with only one review.

Take a little action and get more reviews.

You should have a zillion saying.

"Boy, you should see him, vacuum, and vacuum, and vacuum, and vacuum, and vacuum, and vacuum, and vacuum, and vacuum, and vacuum, and vacuum and vacuum and vacuum........."

Stuff like that!!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Google says:

"Don’t post the same or similar reviews across multiple places. Obviously, don’t post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.

Reviews are not a forum for personal attacks, rants or crusades.

Can I get a review removed?
For reviews by Google users, you can use the Flag as inappropriate link next to a review to report it as inappropriate. We will then check if the review violates these guidelines."

Looks like it's up to the users to monitor the listings.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Brian or anyone,

What is the link that you send for the customer to review?.

One that will show up on google of course.

Is it google maps?.

thanks,
Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you have a Google Places listing you can go to where your photos and info are posted and there will be a link button you can click that will display the url to give to people.

It's near the top of the page on the right just above where the map should be

Here's mine

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=1 ... l=en&gl=us

See it over to the right just above the map?
Feel free to leave me a nice review while you are there. :mrgreen:

[iframe:ycz1gaxo]http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=12788247807233305701&q=carpet+cleaning+roseville&hl=en&gl=us[/iframe:ycz1gaxo]

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Thanks a lot Brian,
Just sent out my first one.

Question, do you find that people are reluctant to give their emails?. My wife answers the phone and she says she gets a lot of resistance.

Albert

Spots2Stop

Great job Brian and thank you for sharing.

Albert try making an email or video on how to be ready for your services. This gives you a truely good reason to ask for their email address and gets them 99% of the time. Keep in mind 99% of all statistics are made up on the spot :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What Joseph said.
Also I like to let them know that we will send them a "pretty" invoice copy via email so they have it on their computer for their records.
We tell them we won't spam them but they may get an occasional update or offer via email.
And we NEVER sell or rent their email to anyone.

Along with the invoice email I ask them if they would like to schedule their six month appointment so they will have top priority on the schedule.
With a disclaimer that states, "No obligation. We will call near your appointment date to confirm and you can make any changes at that time."

jimmyolas

i like that , that's a good idea.

wood cleaning vid
t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5QJSUeDJJot]
t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MdUFJZwILst]

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Umm what links? I know we are on google places but have no clue about reviews and links.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom