Great YOUTUBE Video

Walt

way to long for the not that amusing ending. watch it in fast forward.

DevilDog

The biggest lie by FAR is how much money some of these guys are making and how many jobs they are doing. After doing this business for 16 years I can smell and sense a phony from 100 miles away. It is shameful.

I know of guys that talk about how much f'n money they make and they don't even have furniture in their homes. Sickening.

Why so many cleaners find the need to bullshit people is beyond me. If you are slow...then you are slow. If you are busy then you are busy. Either admit it or keep your mouth shut.

Telling people you are slammed when you are not is just pathetic. Saying you are booked three weeks out should mean you are booked fairly solid three weeks out....not that you have a job three weeks from now.

I have been around a LOT of people in different positions in my life and by FAR the most insecure and biggest liars are carpet cleaners. Not every one of you is like that...but many know what I am talking about.

And don't get me started on the second biggest lie in this industry....and that is the equipment makes the cleaner.

DevilDog said:
The biggest lie by FAR is how much money some of these guys are making and how many jobs they are doing. After doing this business for 16 years I can smell and sense a phony from 100 miles away. It is shameful.

I know of guys that talk about how much f'n money they make and they don't even have furniture in their homes. Sickening.

Why so many cleaners find the need to bullshit people is beyond me. If you are slow...then you are slow. If you are busy then you are busy. Either admit it or keep your mouth shut.

Telling people you are slammed when you are not is just pathetic. Saying you are booked three weeks out should mean you are booked fairly solid three weeks out....not that you have a job three weeks from now.

I have been around a LOT of people in different positions in my life and by FAR the most insecure and biggest liars are carpet cleaners. Not every one of you is like that...but many know what I am talking about.

And don't get me started on the second biggest lie in this industry....and that is the equipment makes the cleaner.

So true!!
Some of these blowhards even claim to leave the country to the land of opertunity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom