Green Cuffs poll

Should the GCuffs be compatible with Cool Cuffs?

• Yes, I dont want to have to replace my old inferiour cool cuffs just yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I want my vacuum hose Karma free.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

-JB-

Name
JB
it's funny i was jus thinkin the same thing jim! NOT! :roll:

Greenie

"Forsything"

Holy shit....Shawn must be rolling over that use of his name....Classic.

I think Mike should have added a third option of, My old cuffs are fine!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
maybe instead of green cuffs, they should be called lil better cuffs. I know this is prolly horseshit but damn I wish greenie would make cuffs that really work, don't leak, are compatable etc, joe had it right with his first model of cuffs, those still work way better than the brand new models, they didn't have the lock and didn't need it, because they actually fit right. they where the ones with the sharper thin lines on them

Greenie

I'm with You Steve, they were the ones on my truck and the reason I promoted them so heavily cause they worked well and I never needed any silly gorilla glue.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
If Greenie made them compatible with Joes, wouldn't that widen his potential customer base, plus all you guys that hate Joe wouldn't have to replace your Cool Cuffs. BOO YAH!!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I guess by compatible I met compatible with his own cuffs, greenie that is. joe and his cuffs could take a flying whatever, I don't care about having to replace all the cuffs on my hoses. you would be running green lil better cuffs isn't that reason enough, maybe this is like the glide issue, the person making them was a dumbass so in comes greenie to make it right and provide a better product

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom