Green glides banner

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Rotoac banner works but not the websites if you complain. There is no loyalty to the customers in that company. The sooner carpet cleaners realize the power wand is useless the better off they are, buy a 175 and hae much more versatility. I dare them to compare

Mikey P

Administrator
Crowley, you may have a legitimate gripe but dont tell people that a 175/hwe cleans better than a RV360i, it really hurts your credibility.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
don't got a 360i but will tell you there is no way a red pad and 175 doesn't clean better. I will do a few videos this week to compare

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
After talking to Nick Long I feel he is a good operations guy an dprobably a decent person, doesn't negate the fact that they sucked in this situation

Ryan

Mikey P said:
Crowley, you may have a legitimate gripe but dont tell people that a 175/hwe cleans better than a RV360i, it really hurts your credibility.

I've never used the RV360I but I don't see how it would out clean a RX20 and a 175 cleans better/just as good as a RX. I'll trust you on the ecap thing cause I don't know as much about it, but here I have a hard time. Maybe if you had a holed glide on your wand the RV would pull more crap out of the carpet cause of the slots.

Mikey I have a question for you. I assume that you were either given the RV360i in exchange for banner ads, or simply given it for R&D/Feedback.

So here is the question... Did you buy a second RV360i for your Lima Bean?

If the RV360i is as great as you say then there would be no reason not to have one on each truck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom