greenest encap on the planet!

green guy

It will be in in 3 days. Had it custom formulated for a "special" buyer. I have been working on a custom line for a long time now. 90% natural even the surfactants!!! So completely fired up about this. This is not a knock off Rob Allen thing, itsthe real deal. Will dramatically improve IAQ. Bacterial count and allergens show significant I mean significant improvement. Ready to demo first sample at some gritty wool at one of our hotels. Also at home.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
green guy said:
It will be in in 3 days. Had it custom formulated for a "special" buyer. I have been working on a custom line for a long time now. 90% natural even the surfactants!!! So completely fired up about this. This is not a knock off Rob Allen thing, itsthe real deal. Will dramatically improve IAQ. Bacterial count and allergens show significant I mean significant improvement.

"90% natural"...Hemlock is 100% natural , you making any tea out of that, Socrates?

Bacterial count and allergens show significant I mean significant improvement.

as in, it kills organisms ??

the "green" thing and "all natural' angle for the most part is full of bullshit marketers and con men preying on gullible rubes

so tell us "specifically' what makes your chems "green"

thanks

..L.T.A.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Water and air are green, I'm a true believer of a good flush on carpets. Steam cleaning will get rid of most allergins and not create more to the problem of airbourne particles. IMO Encapulation products become airbourne creating allergins and even more serious lung and bronchular problems due to the polymers in the cleaning chemical.

Spoken from a true steam cleaning advocate.

It may look pretty on the surface, but you never know what is lurking below !gotcha!

IMO, encapulation is all spit & shine. Eventhough, you don't see it, doesn't mean it won't hurt you or the carpet lol

green guy

Yes encap is somewhat smoke and mirrors. But what it does to my Hotel accts. is undenyable. I deal with a great deal of stamped wool that needs to dry fast.
Whats bull is so called "green" encap that isnt. We encap something like 650,000sqft annually in our quarterly cleaning routines at 7 large upscale Hotels. Rarely used in res. Meat the real joke is on you buddy because the only people that feel the way you do are cc not consumers. You sound outdated. Food grade ingredients can outclean your petro dist.,voc's,nuerotoxins,and carcinogens. The joke is you tell folks their safe. You should join the "shards o glass" commercial.

G

George V

Good luck with your new product!

Here's a sales training video you might enjoy.

cheers!

v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9DwRcioFWMv]

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Interesting product, we encap about half the sq/ft you're doing a year, low moisture is fairly new to us. When you get up and going send me some info on your product.

It would also be good for you to post some before and after shots.

What machines are you using?

green gurl

LMAO!!!! That was friggin HILARIOUS!!! I'm laughing so hard my tummy hurts!! That was GREAT!!!
a round of applause to that post!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh CRAP!

I'm putting that on my website this afternoon. LMAO

I almost choked.

My customers need to see that....it really says a lot about my competition.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Shall we talk about D-limonene?

It is natural, pleasant smelling, cleans well, even available in food grade....but it'll kill ya....and it leaves a hell of a residue if you don't rinse the crap out of it or don't dilute it enough.

Take care,
Lisa

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
green guy said:
Yes encap is somewhat smoke and mirrors. But what it does to my Hotel accts. is undenyable. I deal with a great deal of stamped wool that needs to dry fast.
Whats bull is so called "green" encap that isnt. We encap something like 650,000sqft annually in our quarterly cleaning routines at 7 large upscale Hotels. Rarely used in res. Meat the real joke is on you buddy because the only people that feel the way you do are cc not consumers. You sound outdated. Food grade ingredients can outclean your petro dist.,voc's,nuerotoxins,and carcinogens. The joke is you tell folks their safe. You should join the "shards o glass" commercial.

3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc3]

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
now the new hot thing is Soy-based cleaning products, because of low VOC's and decent performance, these are derived from methyl soyate, which is derived from soy and corn. Never mind (for now) the ethical dilemma of supporting the soy industry while Monsanto continues to rape small farmers and business people with patent abuse even more egregious than Chem-Lie's...that discussion is for another day, let's focus on this popular newcomer to the chemical arsenal.

Like d-Limonene before it, it is being held up as all natural, food grade, non-toxic, etc. HOWEVER precious little has been done to study it's long term effects on people, animals and the environment. Like d-Limonene, 5, 10 or 20 years from now, we may discover that there was a rush to accept it and due caution was not used before exposing ourselves to it. While both soy and corn are naturally occurring organisms, methyl soyate is not naturally occurring. And as has been mentioned, just because something is natural, does not make it safe.

Sodium percarbonate is used heavily in the industry and is generally considered safe, but it can be dangerous if mixed with reducers, if it gets damp while stored, if the activated concentrate gets on skin, etc.

Nothing should ever be touted as "totally safe, harmless, environmentally-safe"......without at least a decade of testing to back up those claims. It is pushing it to even say safER, LESS toxic, etc....

Take care,
Lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
i have to AGrEE... :roll:

Just LOOK at the common HousEholD "MIRROR"... :shock:

10 years AGO...these things were a WomEn'S..."best friend".... :idea:

How could we have "KNOWN"...The bItTerNeS & aNgER...that would
MANifest in an AginG FEMALE...as she simply "walks by one"...@ the AGE of 40... :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
HARPER said:
i have to AGrEE... :roll:

Just LOOK at the common HousEholD "MIRROR"... :shock:

10 years AGO...these things were a WomEn'S..."best friend".... :idea:

How could we have "KNOWN"...The bItTerNeS & aNgER...that would
MANifest in an AginG FEMALE...as she simply "walks by one"...@ the AGE of 40... :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK.. now THAT'S jus about THE funniest post ...EVER!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Ahhh but as you age you come to realize that the image in the mirror, whether young or old has only as much depth and meaning as that mirror. If that's all you've got, you will be bitter in your declining years, but if you are more than the exterior, no matter how ugly or beautiful that exterior may be, your worth will not be affected by the ravages of time.

Take care,
Lisa

leesenter

Love the video.
Rochester Midland is releasing an encap product that crystallizes and has a natural polymer that breaks down safely.
Its radical.
Its almost here.
It will be third party verified.
It works, we are one of the beta testers.

Burtz

since when leaving the soil dirt and contaminants GREEN and if your really believe that stuff is vacuumed up

go hwe and clean a carpet that has been encaped for a long time with no rinse cycles

green gurl

truckmount girl said:
Ahhh but as you age you come to realize that the image in the mirror, whether young or old has only as much depth and meaning as that mirror. If that's all you've got, you will be bitter in your declining years, but if you are more than the exterior, no matter how ugly or beautiful that exterior may be, your worth will not be affected by the ravages of time.

Take care,
Lisa

Very well said Lisa! Everyday when I look at the stretchmarks on my belly I see a roadmap to one of the greatest moments in life... the birth of my children!!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
green gurl said:
encap is meant to be used as an interum cleaning inbetween steam extraction cleanings

Encap and it's predecessor bonnet cleaning, is appearance enhancement and does not significantly decrease the soil load of the carpet. However it is cheap, easy and fast and has it's place as it can provide great visual results.

Take care,
Lisa

Burtz

your still leaving all the crud in the carpet how is that green if you call it green cleaning then your not telling the truth

joe harper

Name
joe harper
green gurl said:
[quote="truckmount girl":2whfwtdq]Ahhh but as you age you come to realize that the image in the mirror, whether young or old has only as much depth and meaning as that mirror. If that's all you've got, you will be bitter in your declining years, but if you are more than the exterior, no matter how ugly or beautiful that exterior may be, your worth will not be affected by the ravages of time.

Take care,
Lisa

Very well said Lisa! Everyday when I look at the stretchmarks on my belly I see a roadmap to one of the greatest moments in life... the birth of my children!![/quote:2whfwtdq]

You WomEn.... :roll:

beliEvE....What you mUsT.... :oops:

I am SuRpRisEd you gUrL's...haven't quoted the "Fine Wine"..& "Women"..VerBaGe... :roll:

"Fine wine and women have the same qualities."...."they become better with age"... :shock:

There is just one PROBLEM....with that ANALogy... !gotcha!

ONCE THEIR "cork"...DrieS ouT...THEY BOTH BECOME BittER... thathurts

Fine WHINE...to VinEgAr...in less than "one millisecond".......... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wine & women are best PrEsErVeD...in a PRONE position... !gotcha!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
HARPER said:
green gurl said:
[quote="truckmount girl":pn004ryy]Ahhh but as you age you come to realize that the image in the mirror, whether young or old has only as much depth and meaning as that mirror. If that's all you've got, you will be bitter in your declining years, but if you are more than the exterior, no matter how ugly or beautiful that exterior may be, your worth will not be affected by the ravages of time.

Take care,
Lisa

Very well said Lisa! Everyday when I look at the stretchmarks on my belly I see a roadmap to one of the greatest moments in life... the birth of my children!!

You WomEn.... :roll:

beliEvE....What you mUsT.... :oops:

I am SuRpRisEd you gUrL's...haven't quoted the "Fine Wine"..& "Women"..VerBaGe... :roll:

"Fine wine and women have the same qualities."...."they become better with age"... :shock:

There is just one PROBLEM....with that ANALogy... !gotcha!

ONCE THEIR "cork"...DrieS ouT...THEY BOTH BECOME BittER... thathurts

Fine WHINE...to VinEgAr...in less than "one millisecond".......... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wine & women are best PrEsErVeD...in a PRONE position... !gotcha![/quote:pn004ryy]

Spoken like someone as shallow as the gene pool that spawned him.

Take care,
Lisa

green gurl

Judging by his avatar the only kind of respect he gives women his a high five for big boobs and beer!! blowme blowme blowme shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom