GREENGLIDES WANTS YOU!!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Ok fellas. Busy season is coming up and its time to check over your equipment NOW!! Jets, jet extenders, glides, valves, maybe pickup a spare glide for a tool to change out, maybe even give the gift of glides to an old cleaner in your town.. who knows.. point being don't wait till last minute to throw Lisa some business. Invest NOW before you spend all your money down at Mikey Fest 6 and make sure you are ready clean house this spring!!

THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS NOT PAID FOR BY GREENGLIDES!

G

lance said:
Greenie is happy with me.

Wait until you see my order from him....

Hey Lance, you starting up this year? Congratulations if so. I know you've been waiting for the right time. What's your company name etc...(details)?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Just for those of you who have not yet realized it yet, Greenie is no longer part of GreenGlides, he is now doing business as Truckmount Direct. Business was split January of '09. I sold GreenGlides in March of '09, but remain on a consulting basis.

Take care,
Lisa

lance

But Lisa, for good or bad, you and Jeff will always be associated with your original company. You both are very easy to talk to and give extremely good customer service.

There are a lot of CC'ers who are in your guys' debt because you made their job easier and more productive.

Thank you both for everything you have done to make this a better industry. somewhat amus

lance

Hi Eric....hope you are doing good.

My truckmount is being worked on right now. I have already put a deposit on it. I found a good one and will be starting this spring. Finding a trailer is next. Then just some extra equipment like hoses and 14 inch wand.

Now i have two OP machines and a whittaker crb. I'd like to do a ride along with you, maybe a commercial job.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
lance said:
Hi Eric....hope you are doing good.

My truckmount is being worked on right now. I have already put a deposit on it. I found a good one and will be starting this spring. Finding a trailer is next. Then just some extra equipment like hoses and 14 inch wand.

Now i have two OP machines and a whittaker crb. I'd like to do a ride along with you, maybe a commercial job.

Congrats, Lance!

Lance drove up to Ventura a couple years ago to buy an OP machine from me. He helped me with a job and got his RX-20 legs. Good guy.

PS Sorry for the hijack. By all means, get your Greens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom