Greenglides website?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
People keep mentioning different items that you sell like parker hose, sticky tabs and cool cuffs, but when I go to your site to buy these items from you,,,,,
I can't find them. Help me give you my money. Thanks, Kevin.

DevilDog

The Greenglide site is a very poor example of a commerce web site. It could use some serious improvements.

I have had friends in my area go there and they can't find what they want...even though they know they sell it.

Just a bad site. If you gotta call to order stuff...wtf is the purpose of the site?

Needs to be done much better.

DevilDog

Gary T

Pushing buttons really isn't difficult, if you have fingers.

Call Greenie, but be prepared, he loves to talk equipment, and I'll bet you'll learn something from him. Give yourself 30 min minimum.

R

R W

If it ain't on the web site, it's in his "brain". Just call him or Lisa. The last 2 or 3 things I ordered weren't on the site.

TimP

I agree the site needs to be updated. But as we all know you have to call to get the good stuff. I think after they get the legal battle over with they will fix the site up.

Becker

Name
Becker
I'd listen to Todd.

My guess is he is building his own site, and is so good at it he will start selling it as an add on service.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I usually just email either Greenie or Lisa, they have fast service.

Kevin if you need help unloading any more of your money, I think I could handle the rest for you! :wink:

Greenie

The website is a filter, gotta keep the toads at bay.

We will be adding new stuff to the site this winter, got some pics to take first.
Look at it this way, all the supporting members on Mikey's get first crack at the new stuff here, even the Free room cheapies get an advanced review.

For now on 10 min. limited on calls.

Bob Foster

timer.jpg

Greenie, you should put one of these beside your phone and set it at the beginning of each call. Make sure it has a real loud ding so all us guys get the hint

that you would like to talk some more but you have a ton of work to get done!

I don't know if most realize it but there are a few well known industry people that spend over - no exaggeration - 75% of their time on the phone with customers.

Lots of time the calls don't need to be long but turn out that way - so I will say it because Greenie and Lisa are too polite to say it.

Your call is very important to them and they absolutely appreciate your business but please try and be a little more brief on the phone so they can get their work done.

Greenie said:
The website is a filter, gotta keep the toads at bay.

We will be adding new stuff to the site this winter, got some pics to take first.
Look at it this way, all the supporting members on Mikey's get first crack at the new stuff here, even the Free room cheapies get an advanced review.

For now on 10 min. limited on calls.

I HEARD that!
Rob. :lol:

John Buxton

"even the Free room cheapies get an advanced review"

OUCH. I aint cheap I'm poor. there is a difference.

Greenie

c'mon....it's a pack of smokes a month, one less meal at McDs.

The one tip you could learn from one of the premium rooms would pay for the year several times over.

Back
Top Bottom