Greenhorn...Auction ends Wednesday 6th

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
3 years old, only 10 minutes of use so it's practically new. It's been sitting in my son's old bedroom. All of the Greenie tweaks..soft touch, hole glide, risers...ect. What's it worth? I'm 5' 6.5" so it's too big for me.

thanks,
Albert

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Re: Greenhorn... what's it worth?

It is worth what someone will pay for it. Put it on ebay or run your own auction for offers in the garage sale

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

If I were running a TM I would snatch that up from you.

Someone here will buy it.

I'm not sure what they even go for new.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney

I'm exact same height as you and love my greenhorn.. what gives? Have you actuelly spent time using it?

Name
Nate W.

sweendogg said:
I'm exact same height as you and love my greenhorn.. what gives? Have you actuelly spent time using it?

I believe Albert loves his RX20... I don't blame rotary extraction users... I only use my PCTI PIMPED on lightly soiled carpets or uneven floors...

John Watson

Albert, You are as tall as me and my Helen, You feet hit the floor don't they??? Me and my Helen love the greenhorn wand (We have the 12 in 4 jet) Yes my Helen grabs it now and agin and cleans wit it.

As far as value, is it a 4 or 5 jet? eather way new they are or were worth 8-9 bills, are they still available??? used 10 minutes it would easy to knock 100 off and still recoup your money, or what did you pay for it? prob. sell for the same...if you feel you need to get rid of it. John

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo

So I guess I'll action this out here (unless there are other rules). 10% goes to the board once sold. Bid starts at $500.00. Buyer pays shipping. I need to figure out how to package for shipping. Auction will be over on Tuesday the 5th at 9pm eastern time.

I won this at the last MF in Aptos. It's 2", 14" wide. I believe I was told it was a soft touch (see picture to verify). There is a rip in the cover of the trigger (see pic). I just hosed it down.

Nate is right, I rx everything except most rugs in which I use a smaller wand I bought from Terry some years ago. David, John and Helen, I guess you are more manly / womanly then I :lol:

DSCN0799_01.jpg

DSCN0800_01.jpg

DSCN0803_01.jpg

thanks,
Albert

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I don't know....Albert...

how many times was it used? Mine never looks that dull after 10 minutes of use!

Is it a regular length? If it happens to be extended like mine (6 inch taller than normal)- i will bid on it.

rub it down with some tile cleaning acid and that will give you the original shine! (spray it down with your favorite prespray and wash it with plenty of water to neutralize the acid once you are done.)

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I don't know....Albert...

how many times was it used? Mine never looks that dull after 10 minutes of use!

Is it a regular length? If it happens to be extended like mine (6 inch taller than normal)- i will bid on it.

rub it down with some tile cleaning acid and that will give you the original shine! (spray it down with your favorite prespray and wash it with plenty of water to neutralize the acid once you are done.)

The wand was never even in the work van. I got it and cleaned with it at home for a while and put it away.

How tall is yours?

am I the starting bid so $500

Greg, yes you are the high bidder at 500.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom