Greenhorn wand broke

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
At the weld to the head.....already tried welding it once, and it broke again....

Any ideas???

I was looking at Bristors sheer kits, but its a crappy picture of how it attaches to the head

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Bristor's kit, like the GH kit, attaches to the stock CMP brackets. It was the stock bracket weld that broke.

Take care,
Lisa

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
truckmount girl said:
Bristor's kit, like the GH kit, attaches to the stock CMP brackets. It was the stock bracket weld that broke.

Take care,
Lisa

ahhhhhh

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
bob vawter said:
soooo.......are Greenhorns available anymore?

I understand Jeff is having more of the manifolds and brackets made. If you are interested in them I would look to purchasing through his employer, CMS or one of his distributors, like John Olson.

Take care,
Lisa

Name
Bill Soukoreff
My greenhorn was tired so I put on Bristor's sheer kit, ss soft touch, thermometer for a great price. Made a great wand even better. My next wand will be his Vinus 14 extra long. Everything I could want in a wand and the head is interchangeable with the greenhorn cmp so you can the same glides.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
floorguy said:
At the weld to the head.....already tried welding it once, and it broke again....

Any ideas???

I was looking at Bristors sheer kits, but its a crappy picture of how it attaches to the head

You need a better welder.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
KevinD said:
floorguy said:

Any ideas???

its needs more metal so they dont burn through

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
floorguy said:
KevinD said:
floorguy said:

Any ideas???

its needs more metal so they dont burn through

You need a better welder...
my welder can tig a Pepsi can together

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
They're an inexpensive $350 "throw away" wand with mods

if you get 10 years out of 'em you're doing good

..L.T.A.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Bill Soukoreff said:
My next wand will be his Vinus 14 extra long. Everything I could want in a wand and the head is interchangeable with the greenhorn cmp so you can the same glides.

That's the one I use.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Bill Soukoreff said:
My greenhorn was tired so I put on Bristor's sheer kit, ss soft touch, thermometer for a great price. Made a great wand even better. My next wand will be his Vinus 14 extra long. Everything I could want in a wand and the head is interchangeable with the greenhorn cmp so you can the same glides.
I will be checking out the new VT-14 and VT-12 soon, to include it with our SAVAGE ETM's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom