Greenie, I'll bet you the Pink Slip 2 my Vortex!

Name
George Valliant
Bro. Please don't PM me again. If you got something 2 say just post it.

I've got title to a Vortex that says my boy Larry Cobb's product line is second to NONE!

I'm just tired of the endless infomercials bro. And I'm tired of your PM's trying to push me around.

Thank god for Larry Cobb.

Peace out....

Chris A

Name
Chris
I'm sure the Judson's have a great product line, but I too, am tired of Judson-o-vision, all Judson, all the time...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I like Cobbs Powermax... It's a good multi-purpose product. It cleans well on greasy carpets but it does seem to resoil quickly unless it's rinsed & rinsed & rinsed even with 10 flow... I mostly use it for washing OP towels after cleaning restaurants & tile grout cleaning.

His encap isn't bad either but it does tend to wick more than Snake Oil, Vacaway or Releasit. Although it does make a decent emulsifier/rinse. I think his best product is his ultra seal protector/sealer. Great product!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm sure the Judson's have a great product line, but I too, am tired of Judson-o-vision, all Judson, all the time...
That happens when you like what you use.

I like Prochem's chemical line and when someone asks, my response is usually going to be Prochem.

With Joe Domin moving over to Sapphire I'll have to take a look at that line when my local distributor stocks it.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I wasn't directing that towards those that use it Richard, just those who sell it.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
rctpks said:
That happens when you like what you use.

I like Prochem's chemical line and when someone asks, my response is usually going to be Prochem.

With Joe Domin moving over to Sapphire I'll have to take a look at that line when my local distributor stocks it.

that is because prochem is the best stuff out there, its not just you being close minded, it kinda sucks that one of the big boys hasn't hooked up with greenie and given him some real quailty juice to sell, that judson juice stuff is just board hype, especially if you have been using a product like ultrapak traffic clean, heck cobb himself might do well to hook up with greenie. since cobb does or at least did sell to other suppliers, that is how I even knew about cobb, PCCS in dallas used to sell a few things of his. I use cobb POG, powdered peroxide, reducing agent, odor attack, solvent carpet protector, encap juice. and maybe a couple others, the liquid enzyme deo aint bad either, if you use that stuff.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Jeff's a great guy and I haven't read anything about what you guys are talking about but I'm not sure what would make anyone think he is a resource for cleaning product expertise. I thought his background was in creating high performance tools/glies.

Josh Adler

I happen to like the Judson product line. It makes the whole process of cleaning alot more simple especially when you are trying to train new technicians. You can basically use the 02 system for carpet,uph,tile&grout and spotting.

If Greenie was not such a good marketer and he didnt make people aware of Judsons product line i most likely would not know about it or have bought the products...

So greenie......what else ya got for me buddy!?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so Josh four star is actually easier carpet cleaning because you would rather have a less than perfect product because it is easier to train employees? What training a spreadsheet with scoop counts and a sign saying MIX is to tough for your guys

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Less than perfect WTF are you talking about, maybe for you but how much easier is 3 products to teach the basics. The 02
system is better than any other one two products and we know theirs a lot out here. This is my 2 cents take it how you want.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Warren, You should relax and read what I was responding to. He said he was using it to train his employees simply. You may be happy with the results you have had, great. I did go through cases of the stuff and there are better products and if your employees are too stupid to mix chemicals they would be unable to work for me. If he was using it because he felt it had superior results bravo, but he said it was easier to train employees.
I would be more than happy to challenge what I do to what you do anyday, it is unfortunate you are a thousand + miles away.

I am not as I have been acused a JJ hater I use their products but if you can not find a better prespray you better check yourself

steve g

Name
steve garrett
its also my understanding that because of all the delimo in the JJ its actually voiding the warranty on every carpet its put on, how does anything ever get sold as a carpet cleaner when it voids the warranty

N

nwhmbiz

I can't remember a customer asking me if what i was cleaning with would harm or void a carpet warranty, seems to me what they want is a real clean carpet that will dry fast.

Greenie

stevie, that is a lie man, I'm kinda let down you would verbalize that on forum read by thousands.

just think of all the citrus-solv products sold daily by every supplier....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
there's nothing wrong 02
it's a "good" pre-spray
and Les is a "great" guy with a great heart with good products and great custy service

to answer FCC's question of WTF is wrong with Greenie

he's a ballsy relentless board salesman that doesn't know when to STFU and suffers from chronic dumbass syndrome

and he should buy a fookin banner ad TOO!

..L.T.A.

Bjorn

ahhhhhhhhhhh coming from the Banners sales department how nice

what next larri a horse hed in his bed in the morning

p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ct_qvQ0NAop]

Greenie

Meat, feel free to STFU yourself.

You are an admin, you really need to think about what you say in a public forum.

Judson has a banner, I am a Judson Dist. GreenGlides has a banner, I am a GG disty.

Are you (an Admin) trying to tell me that every Prochem Disty has to have a banner to comment in a prochem thread or answer a prochem question?

If I were Bill Bruders and saw you flapping your gums about Sapphire (knowing you were an Admin.), I'd pull my advertising in a heartbeat. Your shallow and limited opinion is not enough weight to cast your influence as an admin. on paying advertiser sales of a product.

Mikey P

Administrator
If I hear of members being hassled by ANYONE via the PM feature here the offender will loose their ability to PM..
If they resort to email it's time to go.

This board is all about honesty and the right to express an one's thoughts ON ANY SUBJECT.

If a supplier wants to control free speech he or she can troll on the other broads where squashing personal opinion is a daily ritual..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Greenie said:
Meat, feel free to STFU yourself.

You are an admin, you really need to think about what you say in a public forum.

Jeff, don't get me started
you'll lose, dude

..L.T.A.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Greenie said:
stevie, that is a lie man, I'm kinda let down you would verbalize that on forum read by thousands.

just think of all the citrus-solv products sold daily by every supplier....

I did say its my understanding, which means at this point I am open to be taught otherwise. I have cleaned carpets for years and never felt the need to boost my prespray with citrus anything, if you are mixing an oil into whatever you are cleaning with common sense says to me that can't be good, unless used as a spotting agent. a properly formulated prespray targeted to do a specific job will trump whatever citrus anything can do. if there is that much oil needed to be broken down, a prespray geared more toward olefin is the ticket.

however the comment about the customer not asking if what you are using will void the warranty is not a very smart comment to make, because it implies that doesn't matter, I think the customer expects by hiring a professional that what they are using is in accordance with the warranty, we all know carpet warranties don't mean crap, but that doesn't mean we as professionals should not care about it

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You will buy what I say!

hypnodisk.gif
hypnodisk.gif
hypnodisk.gif
hypnodisk.gif
hypnodisk.gif
hypnodisk.gif

Attachments

• hypnodisk.gif
    hypnodisk.gif
    502 bytes · Views: 92
  • hypnodisk.gif
    hypnodisk.gif
    502 bytes · Views: 95
  • hypnodisk.gif
    hypnodisk.gif
    502 bytes · Views: 98
  • hypnodisk.gif
    hypnodisk.gif
    502 bytes · Views: 91
  • hypnodisk.gif
    hypnodisk.gif
    502 bytes · Views: 93
Name
George Valliant
Nothing recent.

But the last person who said something like that to my face ended up w/ a concussion and i ended up in jail.

I apologize to Les for my recent outburst. And Brett the Petron guy.

David_Lee_Roth-Sonrisa_Salvaje-Frontal-776946.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom